Triggering the "Laugh" emote

Usefulidiots

I have searched and found a few posts talking about the laugh that triggers in pvp (i am guessing in pve as well). I was wondering if anyone had a list of abilities that trigger the laugh for each class. I know it isn't a big deal, but I enjoy hearing the laugh on my female trooper in pvp. I wish there was a chance for it to proc in each tree.

Like some have said before, i can only get the laugh to proc when my free high impact bolt proc's in the assualt tree. Which is bad for me because i enjoy playing a tank. Something simple like this brings enjoyment to my game play experience and wish it could happen in each tree. I guess on the flip side, if it happens more often then a bunch of laughs could get old. As for me, I have to change specs for pvp every so often just to hear my girl laugh.

The only "laugh" I'm aware of is when you get the free railshot/high impact bolt. There used to be one for scoundrel/operatives when they got upper hand but it made the class OP and had to be removed. Haven't heard a laugh in any other class/tree yet.

Vengeance juggs do it when they proc ravage.

The thing about the laugh is that not only is it "cool" but it's also the clearest sign of a talent proccing. When I play my sage I have to keep looking at my miniscule buff bar because the proc indicators are so subtle you won't notice them in the thick of battle. I wish all classes had something as noticeable as the laugh.

no, plasma brand and overhead slash do not do a laugh (at least not since 1.6), it makes a stupid, hard to hear, sound.

Ya, my guardian does a "HAAAAH!!1!" noise as if he's about to handchop some bricks. There is no laugh; there is only the Force

We are *********** Jedi gosh darnit. We do not laugh.

Edited by Smashbrother