Colonel Hareth

• 1 month later...
I had her down to maybe 1k health left but then I died. I'm a level 40 Sentinel and I found that when the waves appear deal with them as fast as you can so your companion doesn't go down, I used Doc. Stasis saves lives and I usually combine it with a damage over time attack like Cauterize. Use stims, health packs and you saber ward and Rebuke. Good luck! :D

• 3 weeks later...
I'm a level 41 guardian but I went the DPS route. I've tried with all companions but the closest I got to beating her was with Keira. whats worked best for me is using my stuns the only problem is when the 3rd wave of reinforcements come they kill keira and then hareth kills me when i have her down to about one more hit. unfortunately this is while using a strength stim so idk what to do. any tips?

• 8 months later...
I have read that Doc is the key companion to use. I was level 43 Sentinel and I managed to pass the 2 waves by attacking the adds when they appear and then back to colonel but at end she would heal by huge jump and kill me with one shot. I have tried all companions. doc was closest I got. now going to level up by pvp to get to 44 and try again. Hard to get help as not many on planet. This is blocking my toons progress!

What you need to do is kill the reinforcements as soon as they show up and have Doc out. Because the reinforcements will kill doc and you might as well kill the reinforcements because the "absorb" thingy goes away after awhile (like as soon as you kill the reinforcements)

Killed her today. :)

Took it slow, kept closer to doc and adds and waited till shields down on her before attacking her in between. Her shield drops faster at last wave too- so don't worry if you have not reduced it too much before. Best of luck to all. One of the most annoying missions!

• 2 weeks later...
Got her today, with Doc. The trick is to attack her until she puts up her shield, and then attack the incoming wave of troopers instead. She'll just stand there for the most part while you dispatch them. Keep Doc alive by taking out his attackers, once they are gone, her shield drops again. Then jump back to attacking Hareth until she puts up her shield again, attack the next wave of troops that show up, watch your and Docs heath, then back to her. After the 3rd wave, she's wide open to attack, and went down quickly for me. Save "Call on the Force" as long as you can, i used it right after the second wave, as things looked as if they were getting a little hairy. Before I figured it out, I was having a tough time with this. Level 42 Jedi Sentinel. Edited by zardozap