Where are the May 4th Pets?

Hyoga_

Haven't received mine this year...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=920931&page=3

For those asking why they haven't received the mini-golf yet.

As per the promo page:

http://www.swtor.com/may-the-fourth/reward

THE M4-Y6 DROID WILL BE DELIVERED VIA IN-GAME MAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD ENDS.

The description for the pet says:

Celebrate Star Wars™ Day with the battle-hardened M4-Y6 Astromech Droid by your side. Log in to play by "May 8th" to qualify!

So based on the information provided in the promo page showing on the home page of swtor.com the pet should be delivered via in-game mail by the 9th

Also as per the news article in the home page if you click in it:

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20170502-0

TO QUALIFY FOR THE M4-Y6 ASTROMECH DROID, YOU HAVE TO HAVE LOGGED IN TO YOUR SWTOR ACCOUNT BETWEEN APRIL 27, 2017 AT 12:01AM PDT // 7:01AM GMT AND MAY 8, 2017 AT 11:59PM PDT // MAY 9, 2017 AT 6:59AM GMT. OFFER EXPIRES MAY 8, 2017 @ 11:59PM PDT / MAY 9, 2017 @ 6:59AM GMT.

THE M4-Y6 ASTROMECH DROID WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU VIA IN-GAME MAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD ENDS.

Every promo BW does has all this information posted on the promo pages.

Why didn't they just have the pets show up on the 4th though? Then we wouldn't get these threads :o

Because it gives you a period of days in which to log in to qualify, and then they release them on the Tuesday maintenance.

Because it gives you a period of days in which to log in to qualify, and then they release them on the Tuesday maintenance.

^^pretty much this. They prefer to send them out to everyone all at once when the promo ends. It's how they've always done it and it's why they have always included in their promos when to expect the pet or item promo to arrive

Edited by Nightblazer

People are probably wondering where the droid is because the promo actually says...

"Log in by May 4 to claim your Astromech Droid, and get rewarded via in-game mail on May 5!..."

Just click the "News" button on the launcher and scroll down to find the May the 4th promo and you'll see it.

It's customers being given conflicting information from the developer and/or publisher that's the problem.

No one ever reads. :(

Nope they dont as a Wrench for many years people just dont read their DAMN owners manuals which today can tell you A LOT about your vehicle and how to fix minor issues...

READ the MANUALS lots of info in the, But thats good people dont they use to pay me very well to do something they could have done for free and I charged them to do...DUMB customers and well we are those dumb customers of EA.

We could have not gotten away with the non-sense EA does.

But EA as a virtual company that fears not from us since they think we are powerless...hehehe

During the downtime I been playing on a OLD EA game that they ruined been a long while since I ran several star ships at once...all to confusing really.

Zooming around in a Progen Warrior and a Progen Privater, Jenquia Defender a Jenquia Explorer and a Terrian Trader pew pewing Chevaz and Tengu and some Zencha

fun fun but dizzy as hell doing it these days

Len can you see the end insight ???

I believe Musco said they'd arrive on the 9th

Today is the 9th and I logged in to do my usual things, and there was no pet. (and I did log in over the weekend as they asked people to do if they wanted the May 4th thing).

Edited by Lunafox

I'm very new to these rewards, but I haven't received mine either. Hoping it just shows up since I am unsure of this process.

It just shows up in your in game mailbox along with a note thanking you for playing the game. You don;t have to do anything but login someone during that range of dates.

Considering the server problems we had yesterday, I have a feeling that someone is just home asleep or dealing with a backlog.