Upcoming Collection Unlock Sale

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

As we've done with larger sales in the past, we wanted to give you a heads up on the next Collection Unlock sale. From May 4th - 18th, all Collection Unlocks will be 50% off. The start and end time for this sale is 7:00am CDT / 12:00pm UTC.

Does this include Commander's tokens? Because I've been meaning to make 4 new toons, one Watchman Sentinel, one Fury Marauder, one Sharpshooter Gunslinger, and one Engineering Sniper, and since I've done each Class Story three times, I have zero desire to start from level 1, even with double XP.

Does this include Commander's tokens? Because I've been meaning to make 4 new toons, one Watchman Sentinel, one Fury Marauder, one Sharpshooter Gunslinger, and one Engineering Sniper, and since I've done each Class Story three times, I have zero desire to start from level 1, even with double XP.

Collection Unlocks, not a Cartel Market sale.

No, the <commander’s token has nothing to do with the collection unlock sale (which means that it is 50% cheaper when you unlocked a certain certain weapon, armor, mount, flair, whatever for your character to unlock it for whole account)

want you want would be a cartel market sale For the token (though iirc it already is on sale is it not?

To Daniel: yay!!! Thank you, been waiting for a sale!

Hey everyone!

As we've done with larger sales in the past, we wanted to give you a heads up on the next Collection Unlock sale. From May 4th - 18th, all Collection Unlocks will be 50% off. The start and end time for this sale is 7:00am CDT / 12:00pm UTC.

Thank you. Don't want to appear greedy or ungreatful, but is there any news/possibility of a CM sale too :)

Hey everyone!

WOOT!!! Only thing I spend my cc's on :D:D:D

Cheers,

J