Health Warning/ Alert: Season 11 weapons have strobe effect that may trigger Seizures

blackopsranger

As a heads up to those of you who are at risk to this type of seizure, i.e. epilepsy, please turn down your graphics or ask others to use a different weapon. It has already caused people headaches and more from the strobe effect. Hopefully in the future it will be a slower effect. Edited by blackopsranger

As a heads up to those of you who are at risk to this type of seizure, i.e. epilepsy, please turn down your graphics or ask others to use a different weapon. It has already caused people headaches and more from the strobe effect. Hopefully in the future it will be a slower effect.

Damn u are right. When players reveal these weapons lighting show starts. Need to check my eyes with doctor tomorrow lol

Edited by omaan

As a heads up to those of you who are at risk to this type of seizure, i.e. epilepsy, please turn down your graphics or ask others to use a different weapon. It has already caused people headaches and more from the strobe effect. Hopefully in the future it will be a slower effect.

Wow, it's like PVPing against other players IRL, from the game. Just whip out your seizure sticks and start swinging them around till players with seizure conditions IRL see them then start seizing.

Wow, it's like PVPing against other players IRL, from the game. Just whip out your seizure sticks and start swinging them around till players with seizure conditions IRL see them then start seizing.

It's not about PVP. The "tuning effect" applies to them is a strobe effect and people use them in Flashpoints, OPS, etc. I pointed this out because people in discord during OPS had issues with them causing headaches, nausea and more. I'm all for "trolling" when it due to player skill. Someone having a seizure because BW and their like of QC can result in someone's death or worse a lawsuit forcing EA to close the game down.