Show some love for Qyzen!

SithFromShinola

Hi Dev's, please give some overdue attention to Qyzen:

- Change his weapon spec off of "Techblade" so he can use some cool swordage instead of the 2-3 designs available in Techblade, since the Aim stat means nothing to companions now.

- Have the Covert Energy Armor properly clear his default armor like it used to do before Knights of the X

- Let us romance him!!! After seeing that you can now flirt/marry/bond with Khem Val (:eek:), how about doing the same for Qyzen! With a fade-out scene!!! :p

Edited by SithFromShinola

- Change his weapon spec off of "Techblade" so he can use some cool swordage instead of the 2-3 designs available in Techblade, since the Aim stat means nothing to companions now.

Indeed, Aim means nothing, which is good, since there are *no* weapons with Aim ever since 4.0 did away with separate mainstats.

And your numbers are wrong. My 2013-vintage Armstech can make at least half a dozen different Techblade-compatible weapons, and none of them look like Qyzen's, nor like the one (OK, yes, only one) I found on the GTN.

Indeed, Aim means nothing, which is good, since there are *no* weapons with Aim ever since 4.0 did away with separate mainstats.

And your numbers are wrong. My 2013-vintage Armstech can make at least half a dozen different Techblade-compatible weapons, and none of them look like Qyzen's, nor like the one (OK, yes, only one) I found on the GTN.

Not to mention the fact that Qyzen can already use vibroswords. Every single one of my Qyzen's are using a vibrosword.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

- Let us romance him!!! After seeing that you can now flirt/marry/bond with Khem Val (:eek:), how about doing the same for Qyzen! With a fade-out scene!!! :p

Disguisting!

Yuck. Please no.

And Qyzen is just another boring, pissing off strange fella about whom nobody takes care.

I invoke the rite of exterminatus upon this thread.