Un-Official Server Forums

Shivire

Fragworld.org has has graciously stepped up and created Server Forums for every SWTOR server on their site. I'm trying to get the message out so these forums can actually see some activity.

Link to forums: http://fragworld.org/The-Old-Republic-Unofficial-Server-Forums/

Having all the Server Forums under one roof is much better than having them all scattered throughout multiple sites. Thank you all, and have a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah/Whatever it is you celebrate.

If a moderator could please sticky this to better get the word out, I would be most grateful.

Edited by Shivire

If a moderator could please sticky this to better get the word out, I would be most grateful.

If that happens then BW will basically be officially endorsing you as the preferred 3rd party to run the Server forums so don't hold your breath.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=33477

The thread above will be as close as any1 will get as far a 'stickying'.

BW need to make a decision of the road they are going take

ref to this thread

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=73291

The only problem with that thread is, if you read the comments, you see just a bunch of random people are making forums and claiming them as their server's forums. This does not build a community, it fractures it based upon who uses which forums for which server. Having a set site, with one forum per server all under one roof is much better than having thousands of different forums trying to do the same thing, with many forums being dedicated to the same server. Because BW doesn't want to do this themselves, we'll need a 3rd party to do it, and Fragworld.org has stepped up to the plate.

Edited by Shivire

The whole of europe has been forgotten.....but then the whole of the US playing population have failed to make any posts either so....

Good idea but best place for server forums is on the games site.

/truestory

I've already asked about non-us server forums on their other thread. I think they are working on it.

Official ones would be better...

The whole of europe has been forgotten.....but then the whole of the US playing population have failed to make any posts either so....

Good idea but best place for server forums is on the games site.

/truestory

Yeah well, BW has decided they won't do that. So the next best thing we can hope for is that they're all in the same place and the general population understands them as the "Official" Un-official Server Forums.

Like I said before, having anyone and everyone making random forums and claiming it a server forum only further fractures the community based on who uses which forums.

Example: If half a server population uses one forum, and the other half uses a different forum. That server might as well be two totally different servers, since the two forums will create two very different communities.

Edited by Shivire

We have added EU Servers with German and English moderators.

However we are still looking for more moderators.

Just an FYI Bioware comes to our other events so expect a presence there from them as well esp if we can get everyone over to one place.