Operative Parse

ShackAtack

Hi, Praise here (the one who got that parse). I do in fact run slightly higher alacrity than most but it is not nearly to the 2Ks so if you're unable to get the same apm with that high of alacrity, I'd expect something is off with your rotation or cooldown usage. Anything from holotraverse uptime to what abilities you prioritize could throw that apm off. Could you link your own parse? I could take a look to see what's different to me

Hi, Praise here (the one who got that parse). I do in fact run slightly higher alacrity than most but it is not nearly to the 2Ks so if you're unable to get the same apm with that high of alacrity, I'd expect something is off with your rotation or cooldown usage. Anything from holotraverse uptime to what abilities you prioritize could throw that apm off. Could you link your own parse? I could take a look to see what's different to me

What is your crit/alacrity at? I run about 1550 of each right now.

What is your crit/alacrity at? I run about 1550 of each right now.

Stat balance may change tomorrow -.- I wouldn't recommend ripping enhancements/augments until after the patch and people know what changes are needed to account for the more expensive rotation (if any).

Just got a chance to look at that parse.. looks like the uptime on most things are about the same. If anything, little delays here and there can make that APM difference If you go high enough on alacrity, there's no reason for the APM not to be getting higher... As a side note though, with the coming changes I strongly think gearing will change Edited by Carbon_Graphix

well i found your guide about operative on dulfy, major difference, between our rotations is that i don't do spread between dots, and i don't prolong "shive" to 6 gcd so i dont have that many TA as you and in the end you do couple more corosive assaults.

as for APM i realy can't get it even to 49, no delays in rotations, always using skills if posible, maby i get one less trick move, but in 230 sec fight 3APM would be 11 actions more.. thats a lot.