Experienced Healer Looking for a new server with a decent population and guilds.

Pattsey

So I've pretty much gotten so sick of my current server (Exiles Crystal - PvP) as there is NOTHING going on in terms of raiding, PvP and PvE - HM fp's etc etc. I want to play SwTOR to the best of my ability and I want to find a decent high end raiding guild on any server preferably a higher populated English Server. But let me tell you about myself first.

I originally started raiding back in WoW late Wotlk when my friends decided to play and form a 10 man team. We cleared alot of the content pretty quickly with most of us going on to do Heroic raids, but that was when I was a DPS (Assassination Rogue). When Cataclysm finally came out i roled a shaman healer and quickly picked up my class and healing rotations. Clearing all of the available content within the first month of release give or take (Nefarian took the piss). We then got the opportunity to raid at a higher level over on alliance same server (Doomhammer) which those who were invited gladly took and we became the healers for the second team of Doomhammer's top Alliance guild.

When Firelands was released we quickly moved onto that and cleared out all the normal bosses up to Rag within the first 2-3 weeks give or take. Unfortunately around that time period most of us decided to quit WoW and go back to playing FPS games competitively but thats another story.

Atm Im currently waiting for server transfers/faction change so i can use my scoundrel healer - which ive spent alot of time gearing and stuff (Cleared EV on normal and the majority of KP too). But i am willing to reroll to another server and level up again if i know that im going to actually get to witness the endgame content fully.

So I appreciate anyone that actually bothered to read the wall of text, please for the love of Star wars can someone bother to reply!

peace.

Edited by Pattsey