What Cartel Pack Items Would You Like to See Directly for Sale?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tau Idair's armor set, lightsaber, tattoo, hairstyle, and face options Darth Malora's new armor set, lightsaber, hairstyle, and face options Darth Malgus' new armor set and a way to get force alignment points(the stuff u get from making dark side and light side choices in story not pvp force alignment thats different) also made 2 threads on more stuff that would be awesome features added to the game potentially Mutant Species and Species Mixing. Edited by godagarah

Tau Idair's armor set, lightsaber, tattoo, hairstyle, and face options Darth Malora's new armor set, lightsaber, hairstyle, and face options Darth Malgus' new armor set and a way to get force alignment points(the stuff u get from making dark side and light side choices in story not pvp force alignment thats different) also made 2 threads on more stuff that would be awesome features added to the game potentially Mutant Species and Species Mixing.

Malora is wearing https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/resilient-warden/ just dyed black and red or some variation of those colors

• 5 months later...
Never got my hands on it, so no idea. I can't remember the last time it was on GTN on SF. How was it bugged?

It just sits there and doesn't do anything. No beeps, bleeps, sweeps... ahem, no confetti bombs.

Which is the whole reason I bought the thing from the Cartel Market, to improve the party atmosphere of my SH.

Flair : Jawa Mask (the only one missing in my collection and asking CS about adding it back for direct sale and one of their answers left me completely dumbfounded. Because the first reply was that it was already there for direct sale. Yeah no . :rolleyes: )