Planetary Missions Daily Area CXP seems quite low again.

LeMage

I'm getting less CXP than before even the double XP/CXP 'event'. I don''t pay a hole lot of attention to the number amounts, other than "boy it seems way less than I remember."

I do pay more attention to the amount of crates after finishing a daily area. So today I finished Ziost . All quests completed ONE crate which the RNG gods saw fit to give nothing much worthwhile as is their habit.

But one crate? I Know I used to get more & I haven't changed CXP level. One crate seems hardly worth playing for.

Edited by LeMage

I'm getting less CXP than before even the double XP/CXP 'event'. I don''t pay a hole lot of attention to the number amounts, other than "boy it seems way less than I remember."

I do pay more attention to the amount of crates after finishing a daily area. So today I finished Ziost . All quests completed ONE crate which the RNG gods saw fit to give nothing much worthwhile as is their habit.

But one crate? I Know I used to get more & I haven't changed CXP level. One crate seems hardly worth playing for.

Ziost only gives you more cxp one time per week,due to the weekly mission.

so without weekly the quests wont give you more than round about 700cxp per quest (with cxp boost and 100% class boost active) so for all 5 quest you'll only got this one single crate.

weekly qzest will give you 10k cxp

Ziost only gives you more cxp one time per week,due to the weekly mission.

so without weekly the quests wont give you more than round about 700cxp per quest (with cxp boost and 100% class boost active) so for all 5 quest you'll only got this one single crate.

weekly qzest will give you 10k cxp

Exactly this. The weekly missions are the ones you need to run...daily it's just a waste of time.

Exactly this. The weekly missions are the ones you need to run...daily it's just a waste of time.

They’re useful if you are still trying to grind out reputation, credits, or something similar ( e.g., Ziost Memory Holographs, Iokath Power Shards). Sometimes I will “pre-run” dailies on a large planet (think Yavin 4 or Iokath) so that when planetary missions are the daily bonus activity I can just turn in the missions that day and move on to the next daily area.

They’re useful if you are still trying to grind out reputation, credits, or something similar ( e.g., Ziost Memory Holographs, Iokath Power Shards). Sometimes I will “pre-run” dailies on a large planet (think Yavin 4 or Iokath) so that when planetary missions are the daily bonus activity I can just turn in the missions that day and move on to the next daily area.

True...I was just looking at the CXP aspect of it.

I feel like they need to just leave double XP on for good. It actually makes the grind bearable and rewarding.

I agree but there's so many people who post on the forums "I'm levelling too fast!" and I just have to laugh. Except for having extra abilities at higher levels, which a player can choose not to use during combat, planet sync takes care of a lot of that levelling issue minus the few places on various planets where being the highest planet level is useless in terms of xp because it's higher than the planet's lowest-level toons (like being synced to 18 and fighting level 9 mobs in the Galactic Market on Coruscant).

But yes, all in all, I agree, the double xp makes working on my 33 toons on Star Forge a bit less grindy.

Edit: Actually, I take that back. It doesn't make it less grindy. Just makes it seem like I'm not wasting my time.

Edited by xordevoreaux

I feel like they need to just leave double XP on for good. It actually makes the grind bearable and rewarding.

1000000% agree with this.

After 18 months of grinding and still losing players over it. You would think Bioware would realise people don’t find it fun grinding this hard for such little rewards,

They need to take their foot of the grind brake and ease up a bit.

For CXP, it's exactly what's needed. Grinding old content for minimal rewards isn't exactly going to bring back all the lost subscribers.

Edited by annabethchase

For CXP, it's exactly what's needed. Grinding old content for minimal rewards isn't exactly going to bring back all the lost subscribers.
But then again: what is left if you're all decked out in 248?

I am hunting the few remaining achievements I can hope to be able to get - but that's about it.

But then again: what is left if you're all decked out in 248?

I am hunting the few remaining achievements I can hope to be able to get - but that's about it.

What is left?

Gearing my 74 alts on this account, not to mention what's on the other 3 accounts.

So, to your point, if you're playing just 2 or 3 toons, even 8 toons, I can see where you would feel there's nothing left to do.

I'm far from done.

This was the weekly version that I did.

I cannot confirm your observation. Did the Ziost weekly on my smuggler today. Got the usual (approx.) 605 CXP (with boost) per mission and some 14.500 CXP for the weekly. At command level 290 that brought me to level 293 (three crates) with a few CXP short of 294.

(Then I did CZ, then Black Hole, then the Ord Mantell heroics and ding ding ding, finally level 300.)

Is it possible that the weekly didn't trigger yet and is still open in your mission log?

But I also have the feeling it is less. Even with the double CXP.

Small Example (Iokath Weekly):

- Level 4 boxes, with the highest CXP boost -

Two months ago, after the delivery of the Weekly, 8 boxes came out. Now there are only 6 left. :mad: .............. :mad:

I don't really feel like the CXP rate is too low. I came back to the game after a few year break and so far I've leveled 8 toons to CR300 in about 2 months of primarily playing on friday nights and then hitting the weeklies on tuesdays.

My assassin so far is CR230 after playing her for 3 days (caught about 5 hours of the double CXP).

For anyone who isn't aware, there is a legacy perk that gives you +100% CXP (25% per CR300 unique class) to toons under CR300. Essentially double CXP all the time while leveling.

I feel like people don't remember the old days. Gearing used to require many ops/fp runs to max out, now you can get to max tier pretty quickly, and close to in a matter of days. What more do ya'll want? Instant 248 on hitting lvl 70?

What is left?

Gearing my 74 alts on this account, not to mention what's on the other 3 accounts.

So, to your point, if you're playing just 2 or 3 toons, even 8 toons, I can see where you would feel there's nothing left to do.

I'm far from done.

That is good for you - but you seem to have missed my point: I said that once you had maxed out all chars in terms of gear nothing much was left (which you seem to confirm, as you only point to gearing as your main thing to do). So my point actually is: if you increase the speed at which the crates drop that will drastically reduce the "lifespan" of the current content.

But I also have the feeling it is less. Even with the double CXP.

Small Example (Iokath Weekly):

- Level 4 boxes, with the highest CXP boost -

Two months ago, after the delivery of the Weekly, 8 boxes came out. Now there are only 6 left. :mad: .............. :mad:

Might be the impact of highlighted activity and winning side, but then again, with BW you never know if things were stealth nerfed.

What is left?

I'm far from done.

:eek: what are you doing with max geared characters? log off to another one to max out gear?

The current Command System and CXP gain is fine at it is. It's a nice addition to the old gearing system of pve and pvp content.

Remember until 5.0 dropped heroic und solo players only where given access to the common crystal non boni gear.

If I just compare my gear for 1.x , 3.x, 4.x and 5.x (after Command Changes)

1.x - 1 full rakata geared Operative (Someone remember good old farming in hardmode flashpoints for columni?)

3.x - PVE : 1 mix of 192/198(BIS) Gear, PVP: 3 BIS Gear Characters

4.x - PVE: 3 Full BIS-Geared (224), PVP: 6 BIS Gear Characters

5.x - PVE/PVP: All Tank/Healer/DPS BIS Geared with extra gear parts to switch between crit and alacrity builds for PVP and PVE.

Since this is not just an example of my gear, but for many many players i know - i really dont see a bad grinding/gearing in later 5.x times compared to any expansion before.

Maybe some of you should try some harder gamemodes instead of max gearing the 74th alt. Could be much fun though as far as rumours say

Edited by ultimarb