Who did you romance?

BuckyCameron

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've romanced all the provided male companions on all my characters that have unlocked those characters. Most of my empire characters haven't gotten that far yet. So far, the Corso romance is definitely my favorite.

I've taken all the romance options that females get, minus the Pierce/Tharan one night stands, and Andronikos (because I'm not that far yet).

If I go through all the classes again, I'll probably skip out on the Consular/Iresso romance and maybe the Trooper/Aric romance. Iresso is bleh and my Trooper would rather be with Jonas Balkar. :)

My favorites go like this:

Torian > Vector > Quinn > Doc = Corso > Aric > Iresso

Edited by Ellyria

Male Consular here. According to my storyline and lore, I'm pretty much a monk - except that chick from the Nar Shaddaa bonus quest, all my flirting was shot down, or worse, they seem to be interested but then nothing happened. So when Nadia started to show interest, I was putty in her hands.

I didn't romance anyone yet, as I find my companions all too boring. The only one I really like is Tharan, but he already has his Holiday...

That was about my main (sage) by the way. It seems all my characters are having a pretty boring love life, though. I guess that is only fitting, as they are all jedi.

What roysterer said is true though: where are all the women? It's a bit weird that I only got male companions so far. There seems to be a sturdy surplus of males in SWTOR. ;)

(1) Torian, the consumate Mandalorian soldier. Honorable to a fault, honest and loyal, protective without being cloying. After being tossed over her shoulder, he just looks up at the hunter and sighs, "I deserved that." Best romance of the game, imo.

(2) Corso, who never quite forgets how to be a farmboy. He's funny, adorable, just a plain 'ole sweetheart of a guy. One of these days, my smuggler is going to settle down with a few acres of land and raise little adopted babies with the guy. They'll spend forever laughing themselves silly doing nerf-bronco-riding stunts.

(3) Quinn, because Quinn will always sound better than Malavi, hehe. He stammers through every flirt, until he finally seizes the warrior to give one of the hottest kiss scenes in the game. If he was actually more loyal to the warrior than to the fatso-master she's trying to kill, he'd be utterly perfect. Still, there's something just plain fascinating about 'im.

(4) Andronikus, the bad boy who charms a Sith lightning-wielding sorcerer into dreaming of running away to be a pirate. Not too sure he'll be sticking in there for the long haul, which is why he's down here on the list instead of higher up. But he gives presents and takes his girl out on dates, so he's still pretty good to play around with.

I have only one guy character I play, currently. My IA is a male, who flirts with every female he possibly can. Plan to have him looking for Raina once I get that far in the game. I go back and forth on whether to make my Knight a male or female, but I'm leaning towards male because Kira looks more fun to romance than Doc. But my Trooper will definitely make a play for Aric, who has a purely awesome voice. Having a hard time really getting into the Consular story fully, but my girl is going to avoid Tharan, for sure. She's not into meaningless flings. Still playing, anyway.

BH: Mako... ONLY choice available.

Warrior: Vette.... Yes, I like me some cute Twi'lek smoothie.

Inquisitor: Ashara.... ALSO the ONLY choice available.

Trooper: Elara.... ONLY choice but sooooo sexy. mmmmmm....

Agent: Raina.... Kaliyo cheated, so kicked her to the curb for Halle Berry. :D

Well, with female characters I only get one choice for each class, but I plan to explore them all. :p I love how so far the romanceable guys all seem to have very different styles and personalities.

My smuggler just married Corso last night. His romance was very sweet and the progression of the story felt natural and well paced. Corso makes me laugh and is just plain fun. I think his country accent is adorable. Lots of good kiss scenes too: some sweet, some more passionate, a little bit of everything :p

Where Corso is all very straight forward, Vector is the mystery man. I think he was very well written and his character had a lot of depth. I've got him all dressed up now in Dromand Kass formal wear and I just get a kick out of seeing him standing next to me in cut scenes looking all handsome and creepy. And I love watching him decimate my foes wearing white gloves. :D

I was not satisfied with the way most of his romance was written though. The agent's flirt options with him were dismal. It got better by the end though thankfully, just in time for a very nice love scene. ;) And oh yes, I'm sure being a joiner makes him far more creative than the average guy. ;) I mean, he's carrying around an encyclopedia of intimate memories in his head, you know?

Warrior: Vette. She's just plain awesome, and besides, Dark Side Jaesa is just plain crazy.

Inquisitor: Ashara... Only woman on the ship :D

Agent: Temple. She's sweet and not to mention there's the fact that Kaliyo cheats on you.

And oh yes, I'm sure being a joiner makes him far more creative than the average guy. ;) I mean, he's carrying around an encyclopedia of intimate memories in his head, you know?

if anything, he can acess femjoiner's memories and * ahem* get directions to where... certain things are

i still can't see him being anything but extremely tantric, which is cool. it would probably be a very emotionally profound experiance. i mean ive said this before, but he goes on how he spent 2 hours savoring a ration bar with his new heightened senses, imagine him experianceing * ahem* you in all sensitory ways possible to him; sight, sound, touch, taste, smell,

i can picture him now, smugly, yet subtly commenting on how whatever trick he just used made the femagent's aura quivver >:3

and then theres always voice clips to make fun of.

" we are victorious"

" we hope your satisfied"

" we are quite pleased with the results!"

" we live to serve"

Smuggler: Risha cause I like her story, and she is really good.

SW: Vette cause...well...the character is just awesome! Also "Alright, back to sith business grr!"

Trooper: Elara cause well shes the only female, though is nice probably would have chose her regardless.

Agent: Renia, cause ChissXHuman is pretty neat idea.

JK: Working on Kira, but just cause I like her personality.

I would've romanced Kira, but I accidently locked myself out of the romance. She's hillarious and just so real...kinda like a fanboy's dream. Especially her combat shouts: "Feel my force!" "Eat lightsaber, jerk!"

My SW is romancing Jaesa. I know she's a psychopath, but...I'm just attracted to her for some reason.

On my Marauder - Quinn. He's not the type that usually appeals but it seemed that all my SWTOR playing acquaintances were raving about it. Erm. Let me just say I'm levelling another SW (a jugg) and this one has her eyes on Pierce. :p

On my SI - Andronikos - what a sweetheart!!! I wasn't sure what to expect going by some of the forum comments but it really turns out nicely imho.

That's it really - I've got a mid level JK who's thinking about Doc (he's way too hilarious to pass up) but I have 'issues' with republic chars so that might take a while to develop.

I'm leveling a few alts but I don't think I'll bother with romancing anyone on them - none of the choices really appeal.

Oh I should say - I only play female chars so I suppose my answering this is moot - I don't really get to choose as there's only one choice (mostly).

I have 'issues' with republic chars so that might take a while to develop.

I wonder if your issues are like mine, i.e. playing republic-side is just gross. I made a character on a friend's server so we could WZ together, and she's all like "level up faster", and I'm all like "the republic makes me want to vomit". At least there's the smuggler, so I can roleplay not caring about the republic and just being in it for the money. Although that kind of makes me feel like a whore.

vector: anyone who can scent your heartbeat, and taste your aura, is going to be a freak in the sack :D

i can totally see him being all tantric about it

Oh wow, hadn't gotten that far yet. Now I'm looking forward to it!