♫♪ The Shadowlands 2.4 Progression ♪♫

Zalindae

unlikely, considering Keiki (as far as I am concerned) completely called quits on this game. You wanna take it over, mikey?

Same with the dps leaderboard (although to be honest, you might as well just leave it and wait for a 3.0 leaderboard unless you really think we will get another tier before that comes out?)

gonna skip the 1st question for now, answer to 2nd is does torparse even work? lol

Nicely done guys, going for the Title Run next? :p

Yeah, should get it next week cause like... 1shot 1st 4 & council if make to p3 = gg game

Edited by michaelsith

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna skip the 1st question for now, answer to 2nd is does torparse even work? lol

Yeah, should get it next week cause like... 1shot 1st 4 & council if make to p3 = gg game

Well for now they are ****ed up and moving to another server i guess. I mean (if i may say) it might be advantageous to just start fresh at 3.0 with both forums.

Also I heard 16m went well, so gratz on that. Since you got the rest of the week open, it might not be a terrible idea to reintroduce people to hateful right away. I'm sure Dong would love to get a Crest, and shouldn't be too bad of a fight in 186s.

Since you got the rest of the week open, it might not be a terrible idea to reintroduce people to hateful right away. I'm sure Dong would love to get a Crest, and shouldn't be too bad of a fight in 186s.

Dude.. please just stop. You have no idea what I want or what exit area should be doing. Mind your own business.

Dude.. please just stop. You have no idea what I want or what exit area should be doing. Mind your own business.

Forgive the presumed tone of my comment, you had cleared dp and df by wednesday night. Beezy had mentioned a while back that once infact those were done, there was shared interest in doing hateful, and at the latest mention I was under the impression that you still wanted to do that boss in particular.

Instead of the way in which the comment was taken, my intent in making it was much more envious at being "done with current content" that early in the week than anything else.

Similar to what I had talked to tco about, I meant "What are you guys doing to do with your days before lockout reset?" Do you plan on going back to bosses such as Hateful right away? Achievement farming (if in fact there are any left to farm)? Go into 8/16m DP with alts? or just take the rest of the week as a well deserved break?

It was not however in anyway shape or form my intent to "tell" you or Exit Area what to do.

EDIT: Apparently I forgot that Beezy mentioning Hateful kill runs was literally over a month ago! (8/5 I think) when Exit Area was in a completely different position in-terms of both players and direction. Although it was mentioned that Hateful would not be likely considered until after DP progression was complete (which at least for the week I suppose it is?).

Edited by DuEldrvarya

I dont think keiki is fit to run this thread anymore. If I had the choice, I'd vote that someone take over the thread.

I agree someone should take it over, because I don't think she plans on updating it again. (or like even looking at forums again)

Edited by DuEldrvarya