Pls tone down Commander Rasha Story mode

This boss is way over the top compare to story mode bosses.

Tons of adds if you don't cut her HP quick enough, but if you dps too much, her high damage adds will spawn before you kill the previous adds. Also like 3-4 waves of dangerous adds will spawn after she puts shield on, her damage also increases a lot. With the shield you couldn't even burn the boss when tons of damage were thrown at you.

Edited by Slowpokeking

I have tested and this is the problem.

Her summon adds seem to be a skill with CD, so if you don't cut her HP quick enough, she will just keep summon adds as long as there aren't too many adds on the field. So when she puts her shield on, you need to kill the adds quickly or she will summon another wave or more when you are almost done.

I don't think it's intended and sometimes she will not drop shields until being hit hard. This boss needs to be fixed.

Edited by Slowpokeking

• 1 year later...
It's 2021 and this boss is quite literally impossible to kill as a Sith Sorcerer. Most of your abilities require you to stand still, which the last phase of the battle won't allow for, so all you can really do is Shock and Enfeebling Strike. Neither of which deals damage fast enough to kill the adds before she spawns new ones. What in the whole Earth is this bloody mess of a boss????

It's 2021 and this boss is quite literally impossible to kill as a Sith Sorcerer. Most of your abilities require you to stand still, which the last phase of the battle won't allow for, so all you can really do is Shock and Enfeebling Strike. Neither of which deals damage fast enough to kill the adds before she spawns new ones. What in the whole Earth is this bloody mess of a boss????

I guess you didn't select the utility that enables Thundering Blast on the move ... (And that procs nicely with various other things to give instant cast (equals cast-on-the-move) on Chain Lightning and the other one (I forget its name, the horizontal lightning that isn't "Force Lightning"). And remember to use Affliction to give a renewable debuff that causes Thundering Blast to crit *every* time. And the vertical lighting (Lightning Bolt?) that procs into a rapid cast for Crushing Darkness for another debuff, ...

And she's a bonus boss anyway. They are *supposed* to be tougher than normal bosses.