Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which is the easiest Jedi class to finish the game alone?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Which is the easiest Jedi class to finish the game alone?

psikofunkster
05.26.2012 , 07:28 PM | #1
Hi guys im a jedi sentinel 27, i started this game twice and i can't finish tattoine by my own i have to ask always other players for their help to finish a mission and im tired of this. suggestions? yes i have all my jedi skills and armors, sentinel is pretty weak still.

Cross_Fade
05.26.2012 , 10:56 PM | #2
I've gotten stuck on two bosses, one on Tython because I was just a little too weak(like under one level)
And the other(spoiler kinda) was Valis, because idk. He was just a pain in the *** and kept beating me.

Anyways, I've had to ask for help, and while it sucks not doing it yourself, its actually pretty fun to get help atleast you have someone to play with. I play on Thanna Vesh, and sometimes its hard to find people who want to group up

psikofunkster
05.26.2012 , 11:14 PM | #3
It's not fun for me playing and playing for weeks without finish this game. i've started it twice as a sentinel already.
Think im gonna start like Jedi Shadow or delete it.

Smuglebunny
05.27.2012 , 11:25 AM | #4
The Sentinel Marauder is considered one of the 3 strongest classes in game. I breezed through pve 1-50. Are you watchman? Are you using the cooldowns right? Look for rotations and when to pop cooldowns on the forums and you will get better. Also as you lvl you get moves that become very helpful. ALWAYS have rebuke up. ALways.

Its not the class. All classes should be able to finish the game alone.

psikofunkster
05.27.2012 , 12:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Smuglebunny View Post
The Sentinel Marauder is considered one of the 3 strongest classes in game. I breezed through pve 1-50. Are you watchman? Are you using the cooldowns right? Look for rotations and when to pop cooldowns on the forums and you will get better. Also as you lvl you get moves that become very helpful. ALWAYS have rebuke up. ALways.

Its not the class. All classes should be able to finish the game alone.
and which are the other two?

im restarting the game as a jedi consular, there's no comparison, consulars are pretty more powerful.

ZeroPlus
05.27.2012 , 01:39 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by psikofunkster View Post
and which are the other two?

im restarting the game as a jedi consular, there's no comparison, consulars are pretty more powerful.
Actually, the classes are all pretty similar in terms of power.

The difference between them is in how they are meant to be played.

Some people click with melee classes. Others click with ranged classes.

I'm glad to see that you found your class and clicked with the Consular. The Sentinel was obviously not your kind of thing.

Have fun.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

swcfrost
05.29.2012 , 07:36 PM | #7
I played a sentinel and also got stuck on a lot of bosses, including the ones on Tatooine. Try picking a different skill tree and/or use your other companion and see if it's better. T7 and Kira Carsen are different roles I think.

Smuglebunny
05.29.2012 , 07:49 PM | #8
The other 2 are shadow/assasin and Powertech/Vanguard.

This is just my personal opinion. Im currently playing a Gunslinger.

Upurss
05.30.2012 , 08:44 AM | #9
Its not really about your class man, its about keeping your quests green, and gearing out your companions

Aetou
05.30.2012 , 10:52 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Upurss View Post
Its not really about your class man, its about keeping your quests green, and gearing out your companions
Not even this, almost every class is capable of completing almost all their quests while they are yellow. Green means you've overleveled and should be able to do it with your eyes closed.