Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

End of act 1 *Spoilers*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
End of act 1 *Spoilers*

Hawksworth
05.06.2012 , 02:13 PM | #1
So I just got my legacy name... after fighting the second most powerful Sith Lord in the galaxy. Watcher two said there was no way I could fight him but apparently I can. It just seems a bit wrong that I could go toe to toe with that guy. Am I the only one who found this a huge stretch?

Also how do i do the spoiler tag where you hve to click to reveal it?

Regards

lokdron
05.06.2012 , 02:22 PM | #2
I took jadus's offer and became his hand he let me kill darth zhorrid(which is why I think its superior to all other choices) I danced on her corpse and I get to boss other people around since I carry his authority so anyone who is not higher ranked than jadus I can tell them to buzz off. Shame they removed the hand of jadus title in beta.

Oh to use the spoiler function highlight the text then click the cog symbol.

Hawksworth
05.06.2012 , 02:46 PM | #3
Hmm, that choice does make a bit more sense than fighting him and winning. I might have to have a truly evil playthrough after this neutral/dark one.

muhidin
05.06.2012 , 02:48 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hawksworth View Post
So I just got my legacy name... after fighting the second most powerful Sith Lord in the galaxy. Watcher two said there was no way I could fight him but apparently I can. It just seems a bit wrong that I could go toe to toe with that guy. Am I the only one who found this a huge stretch?

Also how do i do the spoiler tag where you hve to click to reveal it?

Regards
You're forgetting that you're a cipher, imperial intelligence operatives have served in the military and your skills suit you towards killing force-users, darth jadus is immensely powerful but remember that you also use the environment against him in the fight. It's not entirely unbelievable.

Hawksworth
05.06.2012 , 02:59 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by muhidin View Post
You're forgetting that you're a cipher, imperial intelligence operatives have served in the military and your skills suit you towards killing force-users, darth jadus is immensely powerful but remember that you also use the environment against him in the fight. It's not entirely unbelievable.
A valiant attempt but I have to disagree, there is no way you should have a cat in hells chance against the sith who is second to the emperor.

Reavern
05.06.2012 , 03:07 PM | #6
Even though Darth Jadus was second to the Emperor, he was still just a mortal man. He wasn't a god.

I liked the fact that I beated him. Proves that no matter how powerfull someone is there is always a way.
I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.

Andronicos
05.06.2012 , 03:15 PM | #7
I only beat him because I was able to imprison him on the bridge, had I not done that he would have won, the whole fight was a delaying action to buy time to get the bridge prison going

That said Jango Fett killed a Jedi Council member in 4 shots, so it can be done, remember Jadus is said to be among the most powerful not among the most skilled in Lightsaber combat
Darth Securos - Dark Lord of the Sith
Captain Galen Sunlighter - Just a simple man making his way on the galaxy
Agent Keldran Reus - "Corellian ale, shaken not stirred"

Celacia
05.06.2012 , 04:44 PM | #8
Yeah, you didn't beat him, so much as keep him occupied so he could be trapped.

Also,
Spoiler

Hawksworth
05.06.2012 , 05:06 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Reavern View Post
Even though Darth Jadus was second to the Emperor, he was still just a mortal man. He wasn't a god.

I liked the fact that I beated him. Proves that no matter how powerfull someone is there is always a way.
You mean in video games? You aren't applying that boss fight to real life there are you? That would be...odd.

chuixupu
05.07.2012 , 02:10 AM | #10
You kind of cheat....using the ship's...whatever it was you do to trap him....lol

You all know he'll be back, anyway.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant