Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mako.......

Psychochilla
04.23.2012 , 10:31 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Galbatorrix View Post
Uh.. you do realize THIS is who does the voice, right?

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...,r:7,s:0,i:111

She can talk to me ALL day long.

yes but is that body in the game? and if THATs what she says all day long i wouldnt give a cup of thrush about her body

Angel_of_Cain
04.23.2012 , 10:31 AM | #12
Mako is awesome! and is voiced by Lacey Chabert! = win
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
The community itself ended any chance at open world pvp by rolling imperial in mass.

Annedromeda
04.23.2012 , 10:32 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Galbatorrix View Post
Uh.. you do realize THIS is who does the voice, right?

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...,r:7,s:0,i:111

She can talk to me ALL day long.
She's a lovely lady, no doubt. I just don't want her to brag about it every 5 seconds while she is doing her job.
When a man dies, a swarm of highly charged energies deserts the body and goes out into space entering another cycle of life. These energies have an IMMORTAL nature. -Thomas Edison

grania
04.23.2012 , 10:32 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirameki View Post
I love Mako. I want Corso to shut up.
Me too, Corso yells :/ I prefer companions with quiet voices.

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Galbatorrix
04.23.2012 , 10:34 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Me too, Corso yells :/ I prefer companions with quiet voices.

Corse Riggs "Now you're dumb, ugly AND dead!"

One of my favorite lines in the game.

Psychochilla
04.23.2012 , 10:34 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Annedromeda View Post
She's a lovely lady, no doubt. I just don't want her to brag about it every 5 seconds while she is doing her job.
^that

Redshirtricky
04.23.2012 , 10:52 AM | #17
As a guy who grew up with lots of women in the family, I've learned to tune out Mako.

Just think of it as practice?

Baxterwolfe
04.23.2012 , 01:23 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Psychochilla View Post
could you please give me the option to shut her up? or at least reduce the frequency of her wannabe tough-girl lines?
she is seriously annoying... and since i am stuck with her for quite some time i'd really like her to shut up without having to turn off the sound entirely...
Im sorry you dont like mako. i love her tough lines. i enjoy her company she is the main reason i play the bounty hunter in the first. I believe she does a great job on healing and attacking. I dont see a problem. She got me through hutta with out dieing and to me that is damn good what more do you want. I say leave Mako alone and dont change a thing. You have 2 options either turn off the sound or dont do a bounty hunter. Mako is awesome and is perfect the way she is. She reminds me of my sister. By the way this is a joke post and this is just a stupid complaint thats all

Baxterwolfe
04.23.2012 , 01:32 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyteblades View Post
At least they are both better than the dam ship droids lol
The ship droid is fine as well. I like all of the companions in this game. I love how you all complain about every thing that is as silly as this. I have never seen the like of all of the belly aching and griping about any thing. I guess bioware cant win for losing because that cant please no one it seems

Psychochilla
04.23.2012 , 04:23 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Baxterwolfe View Post
Im sorry you dont like mako. i love her tough lines. i enjoy her company she is the main reason i play the bounty hunter in the first. I believe she does a great job on healing and attacking. I dont see a problem. She got me through hutta with out dieing and to me that is damn good what more do you want. I say leave Mako alone and dont change a thing. You have 2 options either turn off the sound or dont do a bounty hunter. Mako is awesome and is perfect the way she is. She reminds me of my sister. By the way this is a joke post and this is just a stupid complaint thats all
there it is again... the useless advice to "turn your sound off" or "not roll a bounty hunter"
like i want to play this game without sound... i just think it would be a good idea to add a feature that lets you switch off companion lines... i dont even think it would be that hard to add to the game.
i mean i am supposed to be a b.ad.a.ss (you censor that?? cmon bioware lol) bounty hunter and then i have this little girl running around with me talking ******** the whole time... kinda destroys the b.ad.a.ss (again... ) illusion a bit imho.
so if you are forced to stick with the same companion the whole time let me please shut them up
i have no problem with her dmg or her heals btw