Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tons of Inquisitors

SithM
04.08.2012 , 03:35 PM | #21
I'm an assassin and I play as the tank while my companion heals me. When I group up I'm usually the tank unless there is a SW that wants to. On the server that I play on I wouldn't say there is an overpopulation of inquisitors, or assassins for that matter. Most inquisitors seem to be sorcerers on my server.
We are The Redbladed Shadow.
We are a casual Imperial guild recruiting on the server Drooga's Pleasure Barge. Click here to signup at our guild site or here to visit our guild site for more info.

CJ_SAX_MAN
04.09.2012 , 10:07 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Zamppa View Post

Btw some sources(the Episode III novel for example) suggest Sidious intentionally "lost" to Windu because he sensed Anakin was coming only seconds later. It also suggests Sidious knew about the differences between Anakin and Windu and "knew" Anakin would save him over Windu. Being a sorcerer Sidious still was a formidable duelist beating 3 jedi sabermasters in just seconds let it be he got atleast few of them by surprise.
That has been a lore issue I have had many arguments with people about. It did indeed appear that Sidious let Windu win, though it is somewhat disappointing that the best Jedi of the era were no match for Sidious. I haven't read the books but I find it strange how Luke became so strong later on when in the movies he seemed so weak (not necessarily in will as he resisted the emperor till near death, was very brave and honorable, but simply in combat prowess and ability)

Thankyjack
04.09.2012 , 12:00 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CJ_SAX_MAN View Post
Everyone always talked about how there were going to be tons of sith warriors, but on my server, there are sorcerers and assassins EVERYWHERE. Kind of kills the whole point of the sorcerers being the few masters at harnessing lightning and the assassins being the select few ninja-like bad@sses, whenever there are all over the place. I had thought about making one myself, but now i really don't want to cause I am sick of seeing so many of them
On my server, which is extremely busy, I see tons of every class everywhere. In fact, I probably see more marauders than anything else.