Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Highest Recorded Healing : Database

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Highest Recorded Healing : Database

Bombalurina
03.07.2012 , 01:33 PM | #1
This thread is designed to get the numbers out there and see who can crank out the highest output possible. There are tons of highest DPS out there, but it's time the healers stood up and showed our worth. Post your record heals and strive to become the best of your class and never stop at 300k.

Sith Sorcerer / Jedi Sage
Most Healing Civil War : http://imgur.com/r/swtor/wrukn
Most Healing The Pit : TBA
Most Healing Voidstar : http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/991...ealing3512.jpg

Imperial Operative
/ Scoundrel
Most Healing Civil War : http://i.imgur.com/U5NTr.jpg
Most Healing The Pit : TBA
Most Healing Voidstar : http://i.imgur.com/gPHcI.jpg

Mercenary / Commando
Most Healing Civil War : http://i.imgur.com/pw6ap.jpg
Most Healing The Pit : http://i.imgur.com/nVWjd.jpg
Most Healing Voidstar : TBA

(Will edit once more post.)
Scoundrel Sawbone Healer. I am the 1%.

Zepidel
03.07.2012 , 02:17 PM | #2
If I were to orchestrate an 8v8 CW deathmatch, get both sides to agree to not cap any turrets, then 4 hours later post the resulting SS of me doing 10M healing, would you accept that?
Zepidel-Sniper
Belatin-Scoundrel

Bombalurina
03.07.2012 , 02:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zepidel View Post
If I were to orchestrate an 8v8 CW deathmatch, get both sides to agree to not cap any turrets, then 4 hours later post the resulting SS of me doing 10M healing, would you accept that?
*Inspiration*
Scoundrel Sawbone Healer. I am the 1%.

LancelotOC
03.07.2012 , 05:26 PM | #4
I think it's rather different than DPS because your heal numbers increase just if you cast a heal whether a person needs healing or not. So I could heal myself in a warzone the whole time in all high power/willpower gear, poping relics and adrenals and get record numbers.

A dps would have to actually hurt someone and the best dps numbers coem from players that attack healers because healers via heals would have the most hitpoints to do damage too.

The difference being attacking the healer is a viable strategy to winning a match while healing yourself needlessly actually puts your team down a man and hurt their results.

I've seen countless warzones where I was under pressure as a solo healer and barely scratched 200k healing where we won and enemy side had over a million combined healing.

Even if your numbers are high and they all are real heals on people that needed such, high numbers mean little as far as an indication of healing skill past showing you have good gear.

What matters moreso is how many people died, imho. Show me a warzone shot where you are solo healer and no one or very few died against an enemy with high combined damage numbers and you are a god.

Deaths to total damage dealt over healing is the number one could judge a good healer from.

Sounan
03.07.2012 , 06:29 PM | #5
For most healing Scoundrel Civil War (this was a "when the stars align" sort of moment, for sure): http://imgur.com/U5NTr

But yeah, this sort of thing could be easily farmed, and the more recognized you are on the server, the less likely you have a shot for those mythical 1 million + heals.

Shroudveil
03.07.2012 , 07:37 PM | #6
its not a wonder that all those 1million healing helers have lost is it? (all but 2)

p.e. its not difficult to be a sorc and stand a bit in the fire and spent the entire fight healing yourself.

in one screenshot the numbers don't even match, if you add the damage of the one side, it is less than the healing of the other side, meaning some poeple (the 1m healer obviously or a tank firend of his) just continued to take terrain damage to pad numbers.

in the end of the game, as an oper i can spec in dot grenade and hots and spam them everywwhere, great damage and great healing... numbers. actually quite worthless for winning.
Quote:
Georg Zoeller: A scoundrel, for example, is capable of producing rather significant burst healing output by using Upper Hand gained from Underworld Medicine or Kolto Injection to trigger an instant Emergency Medpack or Surgical probe when needed.

Sounan
03.07.2012 , 07:58 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Shroudveil View Post
its not a wonder that all those 1million healing helers have lost is it? (all but 2)

p.e. its not difficult to be a sorc and stand a bit in the fire and spent the entire fight healing yourself.

in one screenshot the numbers don't even match, if you add the damage of the one side, it is less than the healing of the other side, meaning some poeple (the 1m healer obviously or a tank firend of his) just continued to take terrain damage to pad numbers.

in the end of the game, as an oper i can spec in dot grenade and hots and spam them everywwhere, great damage and great healing... numbers. actually quite worthless for winning.
I'll agree that the million plus healing screenshots tend to be either very close, or losses- but doesn't that make sense? The faceroll win matches I have sometimes end with me getting only 200-300k healing, since there just wasn't damage to heal.

And again, I acknowledge that if this was a real contest, numbers could easily be "faked", but there are definitely plenty of legitimate million + healing matches, including my own. Was it a perfect match for us? No way, there was some strategic idiocy going on. Utilizing LOS, fake casts, and Guard occasionally (I was not guarded for over half the match) I managed to stay alive though, and make that number while dishing out the DPS and CC that I could.

Hybrid builds are absolutely -incredibly- useful in PvP (I sometimes run one myself)! That said, please don't imply that pure healing builds are all about numbers inflation and do nothing for the team. Much more often than not, as a pure healer I'm kept busy the entire match (although, keep in mind, as a "pure" healer I still do more than just that, I use the CC, damage dealing abilities, and cap objectives myself whenever appropriate).

Selemnos
03.07.2012 , 08:15 PM | #8
What's the point of this topic? To be a braggart? 'Winning' the warzone scoreboard means nothing.

Take it to the PVP forums if you want to be a show off.

Demarcc
03.07.2012 , 08:56 PM | #9
If i get over 500K healing it means the enemy team had baddies on board. Generally as soon as I'm seen i get marked and seldom do I have a guard or team mates that will peel for me. When I queue with guildeys its generally a couple of Sents and me, they peel for me but again no guard and they are trying to kill people not babysit me.

Pretty much the sith on my server know my name and I'll be either focused or have 1 or 2 DPS assigned to kill / harass my butt all game. Standing around freecasting is not gonna happen unless they are a really bad team, and in those games I generally have to do very little healing.

I've gotten 700-800K games, thats a stars align, the game dragged full duration, they had good DPS and so do we and I had a guard and people peeling etc etc.

Shroudveil
03.08.2012 , 06:21 AM | #10
what the guy above me said.

i meant no disrespect to those of you have posted the screenshots neither did i mean that ALL 1m healing ss is by selfhealing.

i just mentioned why this "calculating" method is flawed from every point of view:

a)can be easily forged with self heals
b)can be easily padded by stupid builds (not implying here that hybrid builds are bad, but the fact that you can create a build with sole use the farming of healing/damage without actually contributing to your team)
c)when those numbers happen it usually mean i)your opponents are worthless and can't mark you/ focus you, ii)your teammates are wothless and can't actually kill anything even when you keep a whole battlefield alive by yourself

i know from personal experience that all my best healing numbers (close to 600k, i think highest was 580k or something like that) were from some of the worst games i ever participated (either bad opponents or bad allies or both)

so in the end, all the ss serves is epeen ladder (imo).
Quote:
Georg Zoeller: A scoundrel, for example, is capable of producing rather significant burst healing output by using Upper Hand gained from Underworld Medicine or Kolto Injection to trigger an instant Emergency Medpack or Surgical probe when needed.