Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pendant of Bone

British
01.28.2012 , 07:16 PM | #1
A bit fed up with this one. I'm level 47 and these are 45 Silvers.. I can just about take one of them down but more than one. Anyway I'm pretrry well geared and I think these are about the second thing I've had real issues with.

This is in the base when trying to destory the shiled generators.. Dieing too much and loosing interest

Any advice?

Greyle
01.28.2012 , 08:18 PM | #2
I'm in the same boat as you but I'm only lvl 42.

I destroyed both generators but that lvl 47 elite boss with like 28k HP is a mother and just keeps killing me. I gave up and now will probably go do side and flashpoints for a few lvls before I try him again.
Darth Kaa'tana 60 Juggernaut Master G'reyle 65 Guardian
Master Judaes 60 Sentinel Darth V'enum 60 Marauder
Darth An'ath 60 Sorcerer Darth G'alen 65 Juggernaut
Darth E'xarr 60 Assassin

bambua
01.28.2012 , 08:35 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Greyle View Post
I'm in the same boat as you but I'm only lvl 42.

I destroyed both generators but that lvl 47 elite boss with like 28k HP is a mother and just keeps killing me. I gave up and now will probably go do side and flashpoints for a few lvls before I try him again.
I just finished this line as a 46 immortal Juggernaut with Vette, what spec/companion were you using? I made sure to use my cooldowns as well though and using force choke/push to keep them off of me. Anytime you spend stunning them when your damage cooldowns are off is worth it.

gibmachine
01.28.2012 , 09:23 PM | #4
Should've taken the easy way and nukeed the greedy Voss ;p

Meadore
01.28.2012 , 09:30 PM | #5
Yeah I had trouble with those aswell, try to focus on one and force push the other one of the ledge.

Then die and kill the other one.

Greyle
01.28.2012 , 11:28 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by bambua View Post
I just finished this line as a 46 immortal Juggernaut with Vette, what spec/companion were you using? I made sure to use my cooldowns as well though and using force choke/push to keep them off of me. Anytime you spend stunning them when your damage cooldowns are off is worth it.
I don't think there's anything I can do being 5 lvls lower than him. I'll try again in a couple and see how it goes.
Darth Kaa'tana 60 Juggernaut Master G'reyle 65 Guardian
Master Judaes 60 Sentinel Darth V'enum 60 Marauder
Darth An'ath 60 Sorcerer Darth G'alen 65 Juggernaut
Darth E'xarr 60 Assassin

Gankstah
01.28.2012 , 11:40 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by gibmachine View Post
Should've taken the easy way and nukeed the greedy Voss ;p
I was wondering what quest it was these guys were talking about until I read your post. Then it hit me. Yeah, I killed that guy. Screw this. I already did all this other crap and now you want me to do more? Time to die mother ****-er!

My only regret is that this kind of option wasn't given to us more often throughout the Warrior story.

gibmachine
01.29.2012 , 06:59 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Gankstah View Post
I was wondering what quest it was these guys were talking about until I read your post. Then it hit me. Yeah, I killed that guy. Screw this. I already did all this other crap and now you want me to do more? Time to die mother ****-er!

My only regret is that this kind of option wasn't given to us more often throughout the Warrior story.
Yeah lol, ***** has the nerve to say that I killed Gormak chieftains (which he couldn't do for months) only so that I may have a privilage of talking to him. Had to teach some manners. Hefty affection gain with Jaesa was icing on the cake.

Rikym
01.29.2012 , 04:35 PM | #9
Has same problem, these guys were silver and one level lower than me and I couldn't beat two with iether full dps with vette or healing Malavai. I barely survived pushing one off ledge and CC the other. final ELite NPC went down barely scratching me.
I smell bug.

British
01.30.2012 , 05:36 AM | #10
Well I went on a Datacron Hunt (only had the ones from Korriban). Really fun couple of days pretending to be Super Mario and getting to grips with jumping system *cough* *broken*.

I have all the Datacrons up to Alderaan now with Tatooine causing lots of frustration and fun haha. Took me ages to get the one over the rooftops near the Starport. Also missed the Sandcrawler on my first attempt from the Jawa Balloon, so desperate to get on the same level as the matrix datacron, like all the guides tell you. On the second attempt ended up on the wrong side but realised you can walk round the really narrow edge of the Sandcrawler and up to the matrix datacron anyway. Some really fun ones on Nar Shadaa climbing about.

Anyway, really added to my enjoyment and made me purchase a 60day time card from TheHut for 13.45 after cancelling a few days ago (after just getting bored with the same old on Belsavis).

I also noticed some of my mods etc.. were 38 and have upgraded, probly go in with Quinn providing support this time. Will probly give it a try again after getting a few more datacrons I think if I'd quit moaning and just used Quinn in the first place I would have been OK

I'm not sure why I didn't just kill him