Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

were is this nurf?

Upurss
04.06.2012 , 10:48 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Amyyardan View Post
Corruption

Force Bending no longer unintentionally allows its buff to be applied to more than one healing ability. Its effects have been slightly redesigned. It now increases the critical chance of Dark Heal by 60% and reduces the Force cost of Dark Infusion by 30%.

Conspiring Force now refreshes properly when Affliction is refreshed.

Fadeout now requires Efficacious Currents instead of Dark Resilience.

Force Surge no longer removes the health cost from Consumption.

Revivification's tooltip now correctly states that the ability affects a maximum of 8 targets. The ability's functionality hasn't changed.

A display issue that caused the first and second tick of Revivification to appear on top of each other has been corrected.

Dark Resilience now reduces the health spent by Consumption by 2% per point (up from 1% per point). *UPDATED 3/29*

i just dont see it. yes i hate lossing the 1sec reduction on DI but im getting a 60% chance to crit that heal. im at work right now so i cant look dose Force Bending doing somthing else for us that im not remmbering were are we losing so much force? i pulled that from the PTS 1.2 updates

Thank You
there's no nerf man, everyone is just over reacting

bloodelfdude
04.06.2012 , 11:53 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by dlaselle View Post
Its not a nurf its a Bug fix. The Devs plainly said in the pod cast that it was an exploit that they were going to fix all along!

Bugs are intended to be fixed.
haha, you are an idiot if you really think that

Stilfor
04.06.2012 , 02:02 PM | #23
For my rank 70 sorc this is going to reduce my healing effectiveness by at least 20-30% in WZs. The loss of the 1 second cast time reduction on Dark Infusion is absolutely devastating.

Basically, in all out healing situations we're going from a 1.5 sec heal which crits for roughly 5300 to a 1.5 sec heal which crits for roughly 2500.

Or we can go back to Dark Infusion with a 2.5 second cast (lost 1 sec cast time reduction) and have it interrupted every single time.