What would you say about the lore of multi-classing?

kepeskvaeri

When we play all these powerhouses that we play one thing that gets in the way of the perfect experience (at least for me) is the limited abilities you get. And I know why they do it to balance out the classes and the like. The SW and the JK is very good at one on one and the SI and the JC are good att crowd control roughly put.

But if you think lore-wise what kind of abilities would the force users really have if this game was a little more like KOTOR and you could customize a bit more? At the very leastyou should be able to at least get the basic abilities every class has, like in the case of the SW the thought of that the Wrath the most powerfull sith warrior of his generation can not use force lightning is pretty silly. Even if his force blast is powerfull enough to smash people all over the place.

For example I would like to see a Jugg with the basic powers of the Sorcerer. A huge towereing shadow enters the room and fills it with a devastating storm of lightning would be pretty cool.

So how would you mix the classes and how would you like to see the various cutscenes get changed buy the changes.

The reason for why did not include the other classes is because the only differens between them is weapons and equipment so it did not seam as importent.

I rarely get any kind of respons on my threads. Is it because the topic is not interesting or is it because how I write it? Looking back I seem to read a pretty arrogant tone in my texts.

Edited by kepeskvaeri