Solo Healing Explosive Conflict

Turns out to be pretty easy on story mode. Just tried it out of boredom, with no problems. We one shot everything and no deaths.

Anyone done this on Hard? My instincts tell me Tanks onwards would be too difficult, but this may just be me getting lazy and unimaginative given how easy healing has been since launch.

Turns out to be pretty easy on story mode. Just tried it out of boredom, with no problems. We one shot everything and no deaths.

Anyone done this on Hard? My instincts tell me Tanks onwards would be too difficult, but this may just be me getting lazy and unimaginative given how easy healing has been since launch.

Minefields hould be rather easy, especially if you dont agro the turrets when fighting vorgath.

Tanks would depend on how good everyone else is playing... if everyone is on the ball healing is really low, if people messing things up it goes higher, but last night i died while running to a shield (wasnt playing well) at 20% and the other healer was able to mange rest of the fight even thought things were a bit chaotic and unexpected. You need a hybrid to heal in a shield though.

Kephess would really depend on your group, and strat... and may need a lil help from the hybrid at certain times. Would deferentially need the bombers stun locked.

The tanks wouldn't be the problem. Toth and Zorn, Vorgath, and Kephess would be the problems. You only need 1 healer on the tanks, because firebrand hits like a wet noodle even for wet noodle standards.

The tanks wouldn't be the problem. Toth and Zorn, Vorgath, and Kephess would be the problems. You only need 1 healer on the tanks, because firebrand hits like a wet noodle even for wet noodle standards.

The other day with my 2nd grp that i do HM ec with, one of the healers forgot to repair after a wipe, and had all of his armour broke and still mange to heal the fight fine (yes he had his implants.ear.oh.mh.relics). I think it would just take some tweaking on position and probably we be done best with an OP healer where they could keep hots rolling on both tanks and be very mobile.

I don't see the issue with Z&T, as long as the derp is minimal on circles and fearful. Healing either side is considerably easier than healing Stormcaller side on F&S. I suppose I see the difficulty upping with each boss.

Still, hopefully someone has already given it a go. I'll probably try tomorrow in our second group.

F&S was surprisingly simple.

We usually use a strategy that sees both bosses faced forward, with healers and tanks stood on the respective bosses, on the wall side of each boss, with the exception of the Firebrand side healer who stands off and kites spheres and missiles.

For the solo heal we modified positioning slightly, and had the Stormcaller side tank face him towards the side wall, with the dps stood where the tank usually would (straight forward). I was positioned on Stormcaller, on the side closer to Firebrand. The Firebrand tank was in the usual spot, with the F side dps in LoS of me on the inside of Stormcaller. One dps (balance sage) kited.

It was really very easy, and I'm sure there are many ways you could do it.