Returning Player, been gone about 6 months.

ravinika

Hello all, I am returning to the game as soon as my new computer gets here (old one broke). But I have been gone for about 6 months and was wondering what's new. Can anyone help with some links or info thanks.

Since December?

Well, there's obviously Makeb.

Scum and Villainy is the new Operation.

Various class changes (probably best to look at your trees and the blog posts for that.)

And a bunch of stuff on the Cartel Market.

Oh, and the Gree event. But that's not coming back for a while yet.

Oh, and the Gree event. But that's not coming back for a while yet.

Gree event is actually coming back before 2.2 (June 11th). Hopefully changed -- but no word on that. Could just be the same-ol Illum quests.

It was alright. Some PvP stuff, PvE kill and collect quests. An Operation, some world bosses. Nothing monumental, don't expect a mini-Makeb or anything.

The weapons are pretty nice and they make a noise <3

It was alright. Some PvP stuff, PvE kill and collect quests. An Operation, some world bosses. Nothing monumental, don't expect a mini-Makeb or anything.

The weapons are pretty nice and they make a noise <3

I like my TRON armor :-D

I just hope I can turn the blue glowy color into purple, so it matches my new color crystal >.< And, because purple is amazing.

Sounds like the gree could be fun. Another quick request I should have put in the 1st post. Does anyone know of good youtube vids for the new FP/Raids?

Dulfy is your best bet for information -- her website is incredible and has been a pillar of the community.

This should help you get started! :rak_03:

Dulfy is your best bet for information -- her website is incredible and has been a pillar of the community.

This should help you get started! :rak_03:

Thank you this looks like what I have been looking for. And know I have a lot of reading before my new comp gets here Monday.

Sorry one more quick question. Did they change anything about the gear that drops in FP that if I can't/don't want to use can maybe be sold now?

Just to a vendor. All of the 55 HMs drop pieces that can be pulled apart if you only want some of the pieces (armorings/mods/enhancements).

Not sure if it was always this way -- but it will only drop pieces that are meant for the classes currently in the group. So, if you have 3 sorcs and an Assassin -- you won't see anything but light armor gear.