Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tank :) What enhancements?

Valonus
01.30.2013 , 04:15 PM | #1
So I picked Artifice as my lovely craft. (Part of my lore anyway, I mean, I'm from a noble pure sith house of the elite, I should know how to craft my OWN weapon) Anyway, what tank hancements should I go? Im level 28 btw :3

Valonus
01.30.2013 , 08:30 PM | #2
Bump.

Come on guys, I need some expert help here, at the moment, I can make DEF/Endurance or, Absorb/Endurance?

Whats the best one for my tank

Greeve
01.31.2013 , 12:57 AM | #3
Im not a tank, but I'd imagine absorb is superior. Defense is evasion, and absorption is mitigation on shield procs unless I am mistake. Someone i knew who used to play the game would say mitigation is better than evasion, but I am sure a balance in either of these would be useful...doubt this post was what you were looking for...hope someone else who is a tank will chime in for you.

Valonus
01.31.2013 , 05:27 AM | #4
Actually it gave me some good insight, thank you Looking forward to others on their opinion as well.

Khalhazar
01.31.2013 , 02:21 PM | #5
You want balance. However keep in mind that Juggs take less advantage of shield/absorb than, say, PTs. There's a thread here that lists optimal strategies for the different classes in PvE.

For PvP, as a jugg, I far prefer defense to absorb.

SnipeAlott
02.04.2013 , 10:36 AM | #6
This is what I currently use for the highest lvl of content!

edit: my hp should be slightly more than what it currently says on AMR, dunno why