Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How hard is Jugg to play?

abokado
01.26.2013 , 09:16 PM | #21
I'm playing in Vengeance spec and it's heaps of fun. It's not difficult at all, it's basically just sunder and ravage. I'm not great at multi tasking or paying attention to lots of different things, so most of the time I only look at my skill bar to see if any cooldowns are off and I never had much of a problem.
Though sometimes it can be a tiny bit frustrating since you don't really have burst damage. A bit of a disadvantage in PvP, but it's not that bad that I would consider respeccen. And in PvE you'll get this sometines, too.. what do I do when I used ravage, shatter, impale and scream? Just stupidly hit on my basic attack until sunder is off cool down, kinda annoying.

Themanthatisi
01.30.2013 , 12:12 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by waznpride View Post
18/23 is like....Huttball master spec. I still prefer full Immortal because I enjoy the "try an kill me" mentality while just jumping around the map and spamming controls that you get from the higher tier Immortal.

I think the OP was talking about leveling from 1, so with that in mind, go down Vengeance first then finish up with Immortal.

Personally, I leveled to 40 in Vengeance, then I respeced to full Immortal and finally felt like a true tank.
Exactly what I did.... At 40, i dumped the tree and rebuilt it to be a Tank.

paowee
01.30.2013 , 04:04 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Dabrixmgp View Post
I wont be tanking any raids or even FPs. Will do a lot of PvP though while I level as it takes away some of the boredom of questing. Also how soon will I get a healer companion?
no tanking, wants to pvp while levelling...

Spec Rage (Focus) then!
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

GregAlia
01.30.2013 , 08:36 PM | #24
Rage is the easiest to do damage but you get stunned knocked and die quickest. However nothing wrong with it.

Vengence is the hardest to be good at but very satisfying when you are. Good single target dps but you wont see the big numbers. If you don't get the spec you will suck.

Immortal in my opinion is boring but if you like tanking you will never die. Slow way to lvl though.

Overall I would say it's a pretty fun class to play and once you get up into the 20's you will love it no matter what you choose.

nadiel
02.03.2013 , 03:15 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by waznpride View Post
Jugs can power through the PvE content a lot easier than maurs/sents due to many more defense CD and survivability, but early levels will be tough because your damage wont be as high as maur/sent.
you've never played a marauder then, they get more defensive abilities than even a jugg tank. check it out :/
╬╬╬╬╬╬█|{█████████████████████████████████)