KDY FP not granting double XP for NPC kills

Samoth_Nomad

The mission is granting double xp, but like the title says, enemy npc kills are rewarding normal xp.

If I remember correctly from the previous double xp events, 2XP was awarded for npc kills.

Edit: This seems to go beyond KDY. There are reports throughout the rest of the game, that mobs are only granting normal xp.

Edited by Samoth_Nomad

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mission is granting double xp, but like the title says, enemy npc kills are rewarding normal xp.

If I remember correctly from the previous double xp events, 2XP was awarded for npc kills.

If accurate, that's sort of what I expected. KDY plus 2x was too good to be true.

But...I didn't think that double XP has even started yet.

EDIT: Bah, I was wrong:

•STARTS: Friday, March 14, 2014, 11AM PDT / 6PM GMT

•ENDS: Monday, March 17, 2014, 12AM PDT / 7AM GMT

PDT is my timezone, and it's currently 12 noon. So, it's been going for an hour now.

Edited by teclado

There's still plenty of great ways to level with double xp though, no worries!

well yes, but I had this plans on hanging out with my guildies, shooting the breeze in teamspeak while killing things :/ but looks like its back to soloing (and when I'm trying to listen to conversations, it kinda gets in a way of chatting)

Yeah here's what im getting, with legacy flashpoint xp maxed, and a major xp boost:

477 xp for normal npc

3611 xp for silver mob

14458 xp for boss

to me, the silver and boss xp looks about right, but the regular npcs look a bit low.

It seems to me that trash isn't rewarding xp correctly. My guildie is getting more xp for trash mobs on Alderaan at level 28 than he is in KDY, WITH Flashpoint legacy boosts and XP stim.

Edited by Samoth_Nomad

Just done 1 KDY... instead of 4.5/10 level now got 6/10 level.

Xp boost, legacy FP boost, guild XP bonus.

No way it works.

And my alts that was waiting leveling are over their quests due to previous KDY runs.

Sorry but this double XP has been simply screwed.

I'm glad(and sorry) that I'm not the only one seeing this.

Hopefully the devs can chime in here and give us some info on whether this is intended or not(before they leave for the weekend)

Of course they'll say intended, they wont emergency patch and as such they will obviously not stand for having failed when they dont have to.

Shame ! Hate questing in this game

I'm glad(and sorry) that I'm not the only one seeing this.

Hopefully the devs can chime in here and give us some info on whether this is intended or not(before they leave for the weekend)

Whatever they do, it won't be until double xp is over since it's a weekend.

I would wish they fessed up and granted double xp for kills in KDY for the next weekend, but I doubt that.

Oh well... there goes my entire plan for leveling this weekend.

Maby I'll play the ESO beta instead.

Of course they'll say intended, they wont emergency patch and as such they will obviously not stand for having failed when they dont have to.

Shame ! Hate questing in this game

I doubt that they'll hide away from it.

They usually fess up to their mistakes.

But I don't think they'll offer any sort of "compensation" either since it's completely possible to level up faster with other ways still.

Sucks for those of us who have locked ourself into leveling by KDY. Admittedly, there will be very few who are really loked in like I am.

(I record my storylines and if I want to level up my 6 alts using anything other than KDY, I'll have to get their stories to lvl 15 and I don't have the HD space to record that much footage. So I can't level my alts any other way. Except maby GSF, but I am getting tired of that)

A question on the mobs, has everyone that is not getting the double XP for the mobs always run it before with rested XP? If so, they mobs were always giving double XP and now it just has the extra that should come from another 30% legacy and 25% for XP boost - so an extra 55% per kill. Remember there is no rested XP available during the Double XP time.

Just a thought, but I was hoping for more XP also...

I doubt that they'll hide away from it.

They usually fess up to their mistakes.

But I don't think they'll offer any sort of "compensation" either since it's completely possible to level up faster with other ways still.

Sucks for those of us who have locked ourself into leveling by KDY. Admittedly, there will be very few who are really loked in like I am.

(I record my storylines and if I want to level up my 6 alts using anything other than KDY, I'll have to get their stories to lvl 15 and I don't have the HD space to record that much footage. So I can't level my alts any other way. Except maby GSF, but I am getting tired of that)

The other ways are less appealing... They cater to the weaker parts of the game - mainly travel time. By outleveling planets so fast I would spend as much time travelling around as fighting/leveling.

Gonna try KDY as I get home anyway, should be time efficient with the right group...

Just done 1 KDY... instead of 4.5/10 level now got 6/10 level.

Xp boost, legacy FP boost, guild XP bonus.

No way it works.

And my alts that was waiting leveling are over their quests due to previous KDY runs.

Sorry but this double XP has been simply screwed.

Exactly correct. The boosters are working, xp boost and FP boost but not the double xp. Should be getting 310% xp with the legacy FP xp maxed out and the 25% stim and I am only getting about 50% boost.