Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Starfighter and XP Boosts?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Galactic Starfighter and XP Boosts?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Andryah
10.23.2013 , 08:31 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
Lol, Andryah already said that
Hehe.. yeah.. but it's good that Eric reinforced it because ImpactHound appears to either misread or ignore everything I post. I think it might be his way of flirting.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

OddballEasyEight
10.23.2013 , 11:07 PM | #12
I will assume from these two official responses that there will be no official response to the question?
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

akabane_k
10.24.2013 , 12:23 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I will assume from these two official responses that there will be no official response to the question?
not until there is an official response; there will be no official response

ImpactHound
10.24.2013 , 06:51 AM | #14
If the original questions can't be answered I don't know what else there is to post in this thread.

Neoforcer
10.24.2013 , 07:42 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpactHound View Post
If the original questions can't be answered I don't know what else there is to post in this thread.
You could always use the magic 8 ball to answer the question or just wait a while i sure when GS gets closer the devs will share more info. In my yoda voice patients you must have.

AlienEyeTX
10.24.2013 , 07:45 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpactHound View Post
When has that ever stopped us?
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

GalacticKegger
10.24.2013 , 09:23 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three ...
Can we please just have our pre-KotFE SWTOR MMORPG back?

CarlosTrevisan
10.26.2013 , 09:52 PM | #18
We could transform this thread on a classic rage thread against the new upcoming reputation and the new gamble packs with very low drop rates

Ps: i bet that when a dev comes with a new idea for a CM item or Gamble pack they make bets about how much will be the ENRAGE TIMER of the new release before ppl start to flame on forums
SWTOR: A single use Color Dye costs the same as the Rise of the Hutt Cartel Expansion
-RISE OF THE HUTT CARTEL: you have: *increased level Cap; *New Skills; *acess to new gear; *expand your Star Wars Saga; *Access to new Elder Game Content; *uncover new devices
-Black and Black Dye Color you can: *paint the torso of an armor

OddballEasyEight
10.27.2013 , 12:19 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by CarlosTrevisan View Post
We could transform this thread on a classic rage thread against the new upcoming reputation and the new gamble packs with very low drop rates

Ps: i bet that when a dev comes with a new idea for a CM item or Gamble pack they make bets about how much will be the ENRAGE TIMER of the new release before ppl start to flame on forums
Why would we do that? All I want to know is if the xp boosts for current space combat will work in the new space combat.
Has nothing to do with rep and gamble packs.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Guinness
12.01.2013 , 04:27 AM | #20
So, 2 days out from launch can we get the official answer to the question raised - Are minor and major space mission XP boosts compatible with the new Galactic Starfighter expansion