Yes you can have my stuff

omeru

Like title says yes you can have my stuff,

You must be on Darth Malgus server and PM me your main pvp toons name and what you prefer, I have 5 days to my sub ends so i will give credits first i have around 2.5 billion credits lots of CM stuff and a litlte over 50k cartel coins so when you pm me what you want you can add a specific CM item if you want i dont guarantee you i will give you anything depending on how toxic you were while we were in same team :D

You must be on Darth Malgus server and PM me your main pvp toons name and what you prefer, I have 5 days to my sub ends so i will give credits first i have around 2.5 billion credits lots of CM stuff and a litlte over 50k cartel coins so when you pm me what you want you can add a specific CM item if you want i dont guarantee you i will give you anything depending on how toxic you were while we were in same team :D

whats ur name in game?

Do you really want to do this? You might want to come back and then all your stuff is gone. I came back after two years hiatus and I'm glad, I didn't give my gear or money away. You should keep the characters and the stuff for now and if you are really sure, you won't coem back in half a year or so, tehn give it away. But don't be too hasty.

Do you really want to do this? You might want to come back and then all your stuff is gone. I came back after two years hiatus and I'm glad, I didn't give my gear or money away. You should keep the characters and the stuff for now and if you are really sure, you won't coem back in half a year or so, tehn give it away. But don't be too hasty.

This is good advice. Unless you are also trying to break an addiction to it at the same time. Then there will be less incentive to come back.

Thanks! This was a nice surprise :)

I took a copy of my mail I sent to you in case you wont login any longer.

Thank you so much :) Very much apprecieted.

I wish you the best of luck in real life, I didn't see this coming at all! Thank you.

If you ever come back to this game, don't hesitate to send me a mail.

Regards,

XX/XX

Well i might comeback but i doubt i will stick with BW devs acting like this. TBH as long as Musco is around there will be nothing good since he will do nothing as always. So it will be better for me having nothing when i come back since leaving again will be easier and if game is really good than i can get credits or other stuff since it is not that hard also i really not a guy who decorates stronghold or have multiple appearences on every toon so i am pretty easy to start if i need but i really hate current state of the game. If you are not enjoy you should move and this is what i am doing.

This is good advice. Unless you are also trying to break an addiction to it at the same time. Then there will be less incentive to come back.

I am not addicted but i hate the game and its direction so didnt wanted to waste my stuff especially cartel market stuff so if i share them bw will make less sales :D

Edited by omeru

i really hate current state of the game. If you are not enjoy you should move and this is what i am doing.

4-5 years back I took long break too. I ended up giving away all my credits to a guy who used to post on these forums, back then 20 million was a decent amount now that's nothing lol.

Anyway, good luck with your search to find something fun to do gaming-wise. I guess you probably are serious and need a break.

I have not logged in for quite some time, I keep hoping the MMO bug bites, but the present iteration of SWTOR doesn't check many of the fun boxes for me, either.

Take care and keep your eyes peeled for Pantheon and/or Camelot Unchained! If those games open and you go, perhaps I will see you there or on the forums. I will use the same type of name if I go there so just watch for the good knight's name!

I am not addicted but i hate the game and its direction so didnt wanted to waste my stuff especially cartel market stuff so if i share them bw will make less sales :D

That’s fair enough. I can totally relate.

I would like to suggest one thing if it’s not too late.

Seeing as you have so many credits, make sure you keep enough of them on the very slim chance you ever decide to come back for nostalgic reasons. Having 100-200 mil would be probably be enough of a nest egg to have some fun.

Are you sure you want to give away everything?

Myself twice I abandon the game, sitting in Fleet, picking random ppl from chat that seems they need something and gave away everything(a billion twice and some cartel stuff), and I end up have nothing when I came back.

You never know when you re going to come back so I think you have to keep something for yourself also.

Is good to give stuff and credits but you will end up having a bunch of pm's and nothing for you if/when you going to come back.

Best wishes from me....

Well i might comeback but i doubt i will stick with BW devs acting like this. TBH as long as Musco is around there will be nothing good since he will do nothing as always. So it will be better for me having nothing when i come back since leaving again will be easier and if game is really good than i can get credits or other stuff since it is not that hard also i really not a guy who decorates stronghold or have multiple appearences on every toon so i am pretty easy to start if i need but i really hate current state of the game. If you are not enjoy you should move and this is what i am doing.

It's OK, if you are sure, then fire away. I hope, you find a game, that you like better.