Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Cheating on the weekly conquest

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cheating on the weekly conquest

Batwer's Avatar


Batwer
05.04.2019 , 03:11 PM | #1
The people are currently extremely pissed on the German server. A certain guild suddenly comes in first place (Yavin). Although they was not even in the top 10 yesterday. There are heaps of tickets gone out now. I hope your check that and take care of it.
Für Neueinsteiger und Rückkehrer:
klick mich: http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
05.04.2019 , 06:30 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Batwer View Post
The people are currently extremely pissed on the German server. A certain guild suddenly comes in first place (Yavin). Although they was not even in the top 10 yesterday. There are heaps of tickets gone out now. I hope your check that and take care of it.
How is it possible to cheat at that?

KsiadzThePriest's Avatar


KsiadzThePriest
05.05.2019 , 04:47 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
How is it possible to cheat at that?
In the past there was a bug that reseted your conquest quests but not the points (it was easy to get more than 60k points on single char - the only obstacle was how much free time you had to play). I think that maybe they found another exploit and used it or maybe they gathered lots of guild members and done proper WB and OPS to fast get conquest points.

Estelindis's Avatar


Estelindis
05.05.2019 , 08:01 AM | #4
Could this be due to late selection of the conquest target planet?
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

JattaGin's Avatar


JattaGin
05.05.2019 , 10:25 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Batwer View Post
The people are currently extremely pissed on the German server.
That seems to be standard on your server though. I was visiting the German server yesterday evening. I have never witnessed such scum & villainy in chat in all my years on Progenitor and now Darth Malgus. Holy moly. Such nastiness and rudeness. Unbelievable.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

Chryptyk's Avatar


Chryptyk
05.05.2019 , 10:33 AM | #6
they probably just didn't set an invasion target until yesterday. there's no rule you have to set on the first day. while you may not like it, they're not cheating. unless they're botting, but that's a different issue that we know happens but hasn't been addressed.

Phazonfreak's Avatar


Phazonfreak
05.05.2019 , 11:35 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
That seems to be standard on your server though. I was visiting the German server yesterday evening. I have never witnessed such scum & villainy in chat in all my years on Progenitor and now Darth Malgus. Holy moly. Such nastiness and rudeness. Unbelievable.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you there. I mained on the Darth Malgus server since the beginning and joined the Starforge and Tulak Hord servers only 2 years ago because I wanted to start new legacies with new chars from scratch. As a german I was also curious about the quality of the german voice acting.

I am switching back and forth now and Tulak Hord is indeed ripe with very nasty attitudes, insulting communications out of the blue and horrible group content experiences. Also many players seem to think that every cartel market item is the best thing ever and the prices on the GTN are absolutely absurd.

My guess is that the average age of the players is much lower compared to the other servers leading to much more immaturity.

SaerethDL's Avatar


SaerethDL
05.05.2019 , 02:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Could this be due to late selection of the conquest target planet?
this.. lol you can't hack conquest.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing.You will forever stand alone."
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
05.05.2019 , 03:42 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Phazonfreak View Post
As a german I was also curious about the quality of the german voice acting.
SWTOR Is not Allods Online(1) - you can pick any server you want and select any language you want on your end, whether or not they match. I play on The Leviathan (FR) with the game set to English.

(1) When Allods had different servers for different languages, the server list you got depended on the language you selected.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Phazonfreak's Avatar


Phazonfreak
05.05.2019 , 04:38 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
SWTOR Is not Allods Online(1) - you can pick any server you want and select any language you want on your end, whether or not they match. I play on The Leviathan (FR) with the game set to English.

(1) When Allods had different servers for different languages, the server list you got depended on the language you selected.
I am aware of that. Since you cannot change the language of the client ingame I sometimes play on the english speaking servers with the german client and vice versa when switching servers. Still much more of a commitment compared to other mmorpgs due to the sheer amount of audio data.