Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unobtainable achievements list

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Unobtainable achievements list

IanArgent
08.09.2016 , 05:25 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Eiter View Post
Why do people keep repeating this?
Because people posting here are subs, and have a decent chance of having been subs at the time; so they think everyone sees the alliance alert at the appropriate time?
You want Things? Do some Work. Find me on Star Forge
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
that doesn't mean I want anyone else punished or shunned...we ALL matter.
Referral link - click it, or don't

bncsmom
08.09.2016 , 12:13 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVitrial View Post

...Still baffled why Bioware ditched the Staged Weeklies, especially if they didn't replace them with anything. They continued the Makeb story, they were a unique type of content, and I at least enjoyed them a great deal, especially the way that the order you did them in controlled what bonus objectives you got.

I really have no clue why they ditched them, also. They added variety to the humdrum of endgame.

bncsmom
08.09.2016 , 12:17 PM | #13
Legacy > Possessions > Outfits

If I remember correctly, a couple of the outfits are unobtainable, also. So, this achievement is no longer possible to finish, unless they choose to reinstate the content needed to get the outfits or remove those from the list needed to complete it.

PatT
08.09.2016 , 12:43 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVitrial View Post
Thanks for posting this. Hope Bioware fixes it soon.

...Still baffled why Bioware ditched the Staged Weeklies, especially if they didn't replace them with anything. They continued the Makeb story, they were a unique type of content, and I at least enjoyed them a great deal, especially the way that the order you did them in controlled what bonus objectives you got.
Sadly, there are apparently a vast majority of people with no attention span for long content. Have you noticed how short/simple everything has gotten? That was the stated reason for getting rid of that content.
Simple happy language words!

TheRandomno
08.09.2016 , 01:12 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by bncsmom View Post
Legacy > Possessions > Outfits

If I remember correctly, a couple of the outfits are unobtainable, also. So, this achievement is no longer possible to finish, unless they choose to reinstate the content needed to get the outfits or remove those from the list needed to complete it.
The gear was added to a Cartel Bazaar vendor at the start of 4.0.
Unobtainable achievements list over 1000 points players can't get
Overall Achievements Leaderboard
Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I. (learn more)

Transcendent
08.09.2016 , 01:15 PM | #16
They've added one worth 10 points for the HK bonus chapter. Impossible to obtain unless you've been subscribed from Jan --> Aug (or whatever the dates were).

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.

Holocron
08.09.2016 , 01:17 PM | #17
Posting here to save thread for later.

^ My referral link above is like a one night stand ^
You'll enjoy it...I'll enjoy it...And no one has to sneak out

TheRandomno
08.09.2016 , 02:08 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
They've added one worth 10 points for the HK bonus chapter. Impossible to obtain unless you've been subscribed from Jan --> Aug (or whatever the dates were).
Added that last update. Quite annoying that they've done that.
Unobtainable achievements list over 1000 points players can't get
Overall Achievements Leaderboard
Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I. (learn more)

Hellhog
08.09.2016 , 04:27 PM | #19
Thanks for this list.

I can understand certain achievements being unobtainable due to something like a sub reward (albeit annoying) or removed content like the NiM KP/EV. But things like Treek's/HK-55's achievements being straight up broken is inexcusable as well as unobtainable achievements due to removed content not related to the achievement, such as Galactic Loremaster now being impossible because they removed the staged weekly. They thought it was worth removing the Staged Weekly achievements that people worked hard on but yet couldn't have the sense to realize that a codex lore entry was tied to it. That's just stupid.

Edit: oh and adding/"fixing" achievements but not making them retroactive. I called it to my friends that when they add HM FPs to the Legend DvL achievement that it won't unlock for them if they already did the HM FP achievement, and yep, that turned out the be the case, And of course they decide as they are releasing Ch16 to add a Ch10-16 achievement to complement the 1-9 one. Of course, it doesn't retroactively work which is quite annoying.
Ayix | Ayik | Ayiq | Ayiz | Ayij | Ayis | Ayir | Ayid
Ayic | Ayip | Ayig | Ayib | Ayit | Ayif | Ayiv | Ayim

Twitch - Aeyix - YouTube
All OG NiM Bosses & Timed Runs Cleared on all imp DPS Classes | 2/5 NiM Gods

Jamtas
08.09.2016 , 04:55 PM | #20
Did anyone figure out the issue with the "King" Rakling outside Lokin's alliance alert area?
the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Peace out.