How to start Precious Cargo. Maybe Slight Spoilers.

Fyhien

How do I start the quest 'Precious Cargo' for the Imperials on Hoth? I've search all over the internet, and I know it starts with a npc called G0-A1, and I know you need to find General Avren or something like that. I've found the General, but I dont know where to start the quest! All websites like torhead just say G0-A1 is on hoth, but not where on hoth and its freaking HUGE! So if someone could help it would be appreciated. :)

• 1 month later...
are you talking about the quest to get HK-51? If so, HK isn't in game to be a companion yet. He may be added later, but according to the Devs posts, even though there are hints around the game that you can acquire HK-51, you in fact CANNOT as of yet. Edited by Enochx

No, when the game was in testing there was a series of quests you had to complete to put together HK-51, who would then be an added companion. The quests were based on Hoth. You got the first mission in a series from a droid. I don't know if this was pulled out prior to launch. Ibelieve the first mission is to find a General that has gone missing.

No, when the game was in testing there was a series of quests you had to complete to put together HK-51, who would then be an added companion. The quests were based on Hoth. You got the first mission in a series from a droid. I don't know if this was pulled out prior to launch. Ibelieve the first mission is to find a General that has gone missing.

It was removed from the game. According to TORHead (here: http://www.torhead.com/guide/leaks ), HK-51 will be added back in 1.3. Hoozah.

EDIT: link has some spoilers.

Edited by Ravager