Mandalorian Hunter with jetpack

Can we please make this thing. I know we have this mando hunter set but it doesn't have the jetpack on it which is literally one of the most iconic things about the mandalorians arsenal so here is a list reasons I feel this should be in.

1. Its literally already in the game, we see npc's wear it all the time. They literally don't need to come up with the artwork or model it, that portion is already done.

2. It has a great default color and was literally an avatar choice here on the forums.

3. It adds another armor set in the game that is already in and looks unique. No other mando armor has the plating the hunter does.

I see this as a win- win. As consumer I will pay the 15-20 bucks you put new armors up for. You get my money, make some players happy, and all done with very minimal effort. I just don't understand why it has never been put in, i dont ask that question out of anger but geniuly dont understand why something so easy and simple is overlooked. You guys are clearly working hard making new armors from scratch but here we have an armor already in the game on one of the first mandalorians you see on hutta, and many trainers are also wearing it. So why can't the players be able to wear it.

I understand that. But there is nothing that look like that armor, the plating, color pallets etc. are all unique. They already made a version of it without the jetpack. So they just need to add it to the model. It is literally the avatar on the forums to pick from, most bounty hunters you see walking around are wearing it as npc. Compare it to the other chest pieces the plating is not the same nor are the patterns. It makes a difference.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...