Sage build

phantomsteel

what do you peeps think of this build i didnt make this build i found it online

just wondering if its any good and if you would edit it what would you do to it

im looking for a healer/dps build for 1.4 more dps then healer but still can do healer job as a 2nd healer if that make any since. http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600RGMRrdRzZf0RrzMb.2

this is the 24 17 0 spec I use for my hybrid Sorcerer. I ignored the bubble break stun since I have reusable grenades.

this is the 24 17 0 spec I use for my hybrid Sorcerer. I ignored the bubble break stun since I have reusable grenades.

I would advise every sage to take Bubble stun, because you can use it on other people and thereby increase the amount of passive stunning you do dramatically. Frankly, relying on stun grenades may be okay for solo work but you're doing your team-mates a disservice by NOT taking bubblestun. Also, bubblestun has a better cooldown than grenades.

The other vital thing to get is Egress.

Phantomsteel, the build looks ok except that you need Will of the Jedi for +6% willpower. You don't need blockout. You dont need Wisdom. You dont need mend wounds. You don't need telekinetic wave!

Rather put those points into Tele Effusion for dramatically improved force power resource management, which can power your heals properly. And get psychic projection.

Mere suggestions, of course.

Edited by Ycoga

I would advise every sage to take Bubble stun, because you can use it on other people and thereby increase the amount of passive stunning you do dramatically. Frankly, relying on stun grenades may be okay for solo work but you're doing your team-mates a disservice by NOT taking bubblestun. Also, bubblestun has a better cooldown than grenades.

The other vital thing to get is Egress.

Phantomsteel, the build looks ok except that you need Will of the Jedi for +6% willpower. You don't need blockout. You dont need Wisdom. You dont need mend wounds. You don't need telekinetic wave!

Rather put those points into Tele Effusion for dramatically improved force power resource management, which can power your heals properly. And get psychic projection.

Mere suggestions, of course.

the stun on bubble is to random, it sometimes needlessly fills a ball carriers resolve. Stuns should be used situationally. So I disagree with you on the bubble stun because you cant control when the bubble breaks on everyone else. The problem with this game is very few people know how or when to use stuns and then they never have one available when it is needed.

the stun on bubble is to random, it sometimes needlessly fills a ball carriers resolve. Stuns should be used situationally. So I disagree with you on the bubble stun because you cant control when the bubble breaks on everyone else. The problem with this game is very few people know how or when to use stuns and then they never have one available when it is needed.

Anyone can break their own bubble manually to trigger the stun.

Anyone can break their own bubble manually to trigger the stun.

i said you cant control when it breaks. needlessly filling someones resolve is just a stupid decision. My bubble stops the same amount of damage as yours difference is I don't accidently fill a ball carriers resolve, I don't accidently fill a marauder/sentinels resolve so they can use GBTF. I don't need to use stuns to get the better of my opponents. Roots, Slows & Knockbacks will always be better option. Stuns should be saved for when you actually need one. like someone is capping so you stun the enemies so they can't stop cap. Marauder pops GBTF stun him. Healer getting focused, stun them and try and peel for them. You know how many times I've seen people killed because your bubble has filled a marauders resolve and the marauder pops GBTF. Way to many.

i said you cant control when it breaks. needlessly filling someones resolve is just a stupid decision. My bubble stops the same amount of damage as yours difference is I don't accidently fill a ball carriers resolve, I don't accidently fill a marauder/sentinels resolve so they can use GBTF. I don't need to use stuns to get the better of my opponents. Roots, Slows & Knockbacks will always be better option. Stuns should be saved for when you actually need one. like someone is capping so you stun the enemies so they can't stop cap. Marauder pops GBTF stun him. Healer getting focused, stun them and try and peel for them. You know how many times I've seen people killed because your bubble has filled a marauders resolve and the marauder pops GBTF. Way to many.

What a silly argument... I've seen it save many more than the minority it hasn't saved...

Perhaps we just have different perspectives on this. Although I notice that you mention ball-carriers specifically. It may be less useful in huttball; but only in rare moments when the ball carrier is involved; and that's also not the only WZ.

Edited by Ycoga