Juggernauts broken?

Wildcardrel

Hey all, I was pvping in Huttball earlier and after 3 matches I was running into the same problem. Both Savage Kick and Pommel Strike were never opening up so I could use them. Even after using Backhand, Force Charge(talented for the 2sec stun), and Force Choke, none of them would pop. I was basically spamming Chilling Scream to no avail either. Are these skills cut off from us in pvp or is anyone else having trouble with them too? I only ask as they are 2 of our most powerful abilities and it would be stupid for them to be excluded from pvp for this.

Pommel strike (and I think savage kick) is only for NPC enemies.

Why are so many people apalled by this fact? Don't think of it as having one less PvP move, think of it as having one more PvE move. Yes, they do a ton of damage, but it's BECAUSE they're reserved for PvE. Frankly, pommel strike is like a delete button for a trash mob. Pull a pack, boom, one is gone. Now fight the rest.

If they made either of these abilties for PvP, they wouldn't be as powerful.

All classes have a couple PvE only moves.

Edited by MPagano

yup as guy said. Pommel comes off the bars at 50 but i took it off long before that.. 45 sec cd ability that can only be used on weak npcs i can 2 shot anyways is worthless.

No reason for it to take up barspace considering jedi knights have too many binds already.

yup and everyone has some hard hitting vs weak npc move. That is not used in ops or pvp.

Its just how it is. And would be OP if they could be used in pvp.

Edited by goxwerd