Need rp help

dherpin

I have a guild and im trying to stick to canon pretty strictly. Is there specific task assigned to the jedi trials other than the five major subjects. Is there a mission or something they must do in particular? As far as i understand it there are trials to become masters as well. I have a ranking structure already in place and am currently adding ranks like high jedi council, jedi grandmaster, and Jedi elder. Which are obtained by having ridiculously lengthy achievements like 100 valor, 20k achievement points, 250 days/played, etc... nobody us excluded, so if one of my alts only meets the prerequisites to be a padawan, then hes a padawan. This was it encourages more experienced members to stay in the guild and earn more rank. We also have positions like ambassador to czerka, ossus, coruscant, and tatooine. Also any suggestions or things i could implement being the jedi order guild that would be cohesive with canon would he appreciated as well. Sorry for wall text.

Well these stuff are more like grinding, than real RP. Not really sure what you want to do with a guild like that. Most guild are about a bunch friends making fun, or medium sized guild trying to help each other in getting stuff, that you can't get alone, or hard to get alone. Such as tough flashpoints, and world bosses. And there are some super large guild that only exist to give some passive guild bonuses.