Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Party Jawa, Nico, Master Ranos....

Rock-Mu
02.27.2018 , 10:57 PM | #21
I wouldn't mind if they did another subscriber event (or two) for Nico, also the bonus HK chapter & that comp. Maybe cook up a couple cool looking exclusive mounts for those that already have them unlocked to give those players something to earn as well. They could just do another long grindy event for Ranos, doesn't have to be DvL. Same thing, just cook up something new & exclusive for players who have her unlocked to grind for.

Seems like it wouldn't be that hard to pull off really, don't have to put everything in the cash shop.

Ratajack
02.28.2018 , 12:54 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Rock-Mu View Post
I wouldn't mind if they did another subscriber event (or two) for Nico, also the bonus HK chapter & that comp. Maybe cook up a couple cool looking exclusive mounts for those that already have them unlocked to give those players something to earn as well. They could just do another long grindy event for Ranos, doesn't have to be DvL. Same thing, just cook up something new & exclusive for players who have her unlocked to grind for.

Seems like it wouldn't be that hard to pull off really, don't have to put everything in the cash shop.
All that would happen is that you would have the crying on the forums from:

A) people who now want the "new shinies" that those that originally received the past rewards get

and

B) those who miss out on the "second chance" for the past subscriber rewards.

Offering them again solves nothing. It will, at best, change the specifics of the cries.

Lunablade
03.07.2018 , 04:10 PM | #23
I don't care about other companions but I would really like if BW would give us a way to get the Shae Vizla companion, it doesn't matter to me how - on the cartel market or as a sub reward for a prolonged subscription.

foolsfodder
09.18.2019 , 06:55 AM | #24
Anyone know if they have been doing celebration jawa at lifeday recently (like last year)?

DarkGruffalo
09.18.2019 , 09:36 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by foolsfodder View Post
Anyone know if they have been doing celebration jawa at lifeday recently (like last year)?
yes, been there the last few years, will probably be there again this year, (but it comes from the anniversary vendor)
What out, there's snowflakes about, Crying about hurt feelings, no doubt,
Watch out for the Ban Hammer,It's going to cause a might Clamor

http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Willjb
09.18.2019 , 02:32 PM | #26
I'm all for this, right on! I already have all this stuff the first time around, but the newer players in my guilds should have a chance, too (this game needs to keep people). Events were meant to be brought back, in some shape or form. Hopefully, DvL2 is revamped to make it based on one's merits, NOT really having to rely on a group at the end for the last Tier (Fail). Bring the companions and event back, seriously.

Nico and Shae are in the opening cinematics: they should be brought back, Yes. It has its limits though: no preorder, CE, founder's era stuff (that's too far).

Monumenta
09.18.2019 , 06:05 PM | #27
Bring it all back!