nerf scoundrel and operative heals...

RragnarR

scoundrel and operative healers are rediculously op...

the fact that they can cast on the move, use bubble, and 3 seconds almost invuln + loads of cc's and spec for extra runspeed + multiple anti cc's and ofcourse stealth...

Outright broken...

the fact that they can cast on the move, use bubble, and 3 seconds almost invuln + loads of cc's and spec for extra runspeed + multiple anti cc's and ofcourse stealth...

Outright broken...

Bubble = Sorc What skill gives us 3 sec invul??? If your concealment you get a 1.5 knockdown a 4 sec stun and a 8 sec mezz and in lethality 15 % run speed increase for 4 secs wow

I wonder why people want to nerf everything...

The first thought that comes to my mind is that they are having a REALLY hard time with those classes in PvP.

And then some time later they come back and say that the class is ridiculous nerfed...

When I'm in a WZ with my gunslinger and there's an Operative bothering me, I just "nutcracker" kick them and move to another target... if they come after me I "Leg Shot" them and start slaughter him unloading all the abilities I have available to use and vice-versa when I'm with my Sniper and there's a Scoundrel bothering me.

• 3 weeks later...
Bubble = Sorc What skill gives us 3 sec invul??? If your concealment you get a 1.5 knockdown a 4 sec stun and a 8 sec mezz and in lethality 15 % run speed increase for 4 secs wow

The OP is talking about the 15s 25% absorb shield and the 3s 100% dodge chance shield. Learn your class.

OP, you have missed the known fact they also steal the doggies, eat them and do not return the collars back.

Seriously, please come up with some reasoning why it is overpowered compared to the other healers and keep in mind the other classes also have things they are strong at. The call for nerfing without really knowing the mechanics is the thing which is only destructive.

Outright broken...

pfftttt, just because you failed to kill an operative doesn't make them OP, you're so stupid for even posting this.

Sorcs get bubble + force speed + amazing ground heal

Mercs get basic heal that can provide benefits specced with cylinder + knockback + heavy armour

It's people like you who are ruining this game. No classes need a nerf, every class is where it should be except maybe Marauders/Sentinels tweaked down a little and Operatives/Scoundrels DPS increased.

It's people like you who are ruining this game. No classes need a nerf, every class is where it should be except maybe Marauders/Sentinels tweaked down a little and Operatives/Scoundrels DPS increased.

THIS! ^

I play a sniper and an operative and even saw some sorcerers that were lower level than my Op. that could heal better than him, even it being all custom geared with purple items and stuff and at level 27 half medicine tree.

It's just like I said above, the guy is having a hard time with them in PvP arenas and come here to complain about it crying for them to be nerfed...

Lame.

Edited by Haggardbr

Outright broken...

Operative healer here and I'd like to say how much you over exaggerate the availability of the instant heal.

Operative have to have tactical advantages: (they last for 15 seconds and stack 3 times)

3 ways to get them:

1. Each time your hot ticks it has a 30% chance to grant a tactical advantage but with a 6 second cooldown.

Weakness: chance based means that even if you have it on 3 players there is no guarantee it will come up every cooldown and if it is only on yourself you probably won't get one for about 12 seconds, but is a steady stream of TAs.

2. The big heal, it grants a TA and is what makes opperatives seem to heal for 7.5k.

Weakness: as always very easily interruptable, and bonus is that after that the operative can't use surgical probe correctly, so interrupting this means you are interrupting most of the operatives healing abilities.

3. Shiv grants a TA, on a 6 second cooldown and 4 yard range. If pressured a operative should be using this.

Weakness: melee range, not a healing ability.

So a good operative will of course enter into every fight with hots up on friends and 3 TAs.

But lets say your interrupts are good, that means the operative is limited to keeping hots up, and 1 surgical probe every 6-8 seconds on average. Does that sound like too much healing?

Weaknesses:

temptation to hold back full healing power until that sweet <30% gap,

weak aoe heal which is very expensive and acts as an aura,

hot lasts 18 seconds, casting probe without going into energy problems means you cast one then wait one gcd, so keeping on 3 people is just barely possible, and leaves no space for reactive single target heals.

Take advantage of any of them, I know that whenever people do I start hating them and feel super weak.

THIS! ^

I play a sniper and an operative and even saw some sorcerers that were lower level than my Op. that could heal better than him, even it being all custom geared with purple items and stuff and at level 27 half medicine tree.

It's just like I said above, the guy is having a hard time with them in PvP arenas and come here to complain about it crying for them to be nerfed...

Lame.

Right, because low level pvp is the way the game still works at 50. *eyeroll*

Operative healing gets decent at around level 40, Sorc healing gets amazing at level 44, but at level 50 Ops are tough to kill even under focus fire and Sorcs aren't quite as tough.

The disparity in healing classes isn't about healing, it's about mobility and utility, of which the Operative has way more than the other two healing types. But if anything the other two need to be brought up to that level.

Edited by Leiralei

The OP is talking about the 15s 25% absorb shield and the 3s 100% dodge chance shield. Learn your class.

Are you talking about the little defense screen buff? Or when he was referring to the "Bubble" did he mean the Scrambling Shield bubble? If he was in fact referring to Scrambling Shield, I find it hilarious that Scoundrels are OP because of an ability that only Gunslingers have....

Are you talking about the little defense screen buff? Or when he was referring to the "Bubble" did he mean the Scrambling Shield bubble? If he was in fact referring to Scrambling Shield, I find it hilarious that Scoundrels are OP because of an ability that only Gunslingers have....

A nsthe he means the ability "Shield Probe" Which absorbs moderate amount of damage.

To the OP

Learn our class! It's really insulting that you make such huge assumptions! Shield probe is on 45s (lethality has 30s) CD , it absorbs a little more than Sorc shields, but have an increased cooldown and we can't cast it on others! Our 3 sec immunity is only THREE SECONDS. Stun us and your set! Plus, it's only a dodge chance against white attacks... Hit us with 2 yellow damage abilities. There's your 3 seconds. lol

A nsthe he means the ability "Shield Probe" Which absorbs moderate amount of damage.

To the OP

Learn our class! It's really insulting that you make such huge assumptions! Shield probe is on 45s (lethality has 30s) CD , it absorbs a little more than Sorc shields, but have an increased cooldown and we can't cast it on others! Our 3 sec immunity is only THREE SECONDS. Stun us and your set! Plus, it's only a dodge chance against white attacks... Hit us with 2 yellow damage abilities. There's your 3 seconds. lol

Finally I understand what the immunity he was talking about, I just assumed he was ******* crazy saying operatives have an immunity. Evasion is barely even on my keybinds only use it for vanish, as far as I am concerned its only effect is removes dots.......

The disparity in healing classes isn't about healing, it's about mobility and utility, of which the Operative has way more than the other two healing types. But if anything the other two need to be brought up to that level.

Err yea, give sage/sorc any more mobility and no one would ever play anything but one of these for healing, as what they lack in mobility, they gain in many other areas the other healers can't measure up in (or simply don't have an equivalent to.) There is also a difference in PvE/PvP healing to consider. Ops/scoundrels are well suited for PvP healing, while sage/sorc seems excellent for PvE.

Edited by ProsaicProse

pfftttt, just because you failed to kill an operative doesn't make them OP, you're so stupid for even posting this.

Sorcs get bubble + force speed + amazing ground heal

Mercs get basic heal that can provide benefits specced with cylinder + knockback + heavy armour

Hey for Ops dps, i'd settle for a smoother, less clunky and irritating rotation.

Everyone wondering about the "invincibility" 3 second ability he's talking about - it's Dodge. Come on Scoundrels and Slingers...

Now whether he ACTUALLY knows how it works is another matter entirely.

Edited by emidas

Never had a problem with that fight... Have had the Infernal title for months... L2P issue.

Haven't had a problem either, but have seen scoundrels have real issues with it. Still, compared to every other class that fight is a pain. I can got through the fight with my shadow taking no damage and having no energy issues and she is nowhere near as well geared as my scoundrel.

Edited by mikebevo