Bring back all class companions regardless of class exclusivity

UmbraLight

With all but Zenith having come back to the game since KOTFE and to the current expansion of Onslaught, I'd like to suggest to allow for a way for all the exclusive companions like Akaavi, Ashara etc. to be available for all classes.

Implementation for the exclusive companions

1. Via new parts of the story with Onslaught or as Alliance Alerts is the most immersive way for these companions to join the Alliance, however I'm aware that this will be the most work to achieve.

2. The other option is allow all classes to recruit the exclusive class companions outside of the story with the companion return terminal and not effect the story like for example Torian or Vette post Chapter 8 of KOTET, or Quinn or Elara after Iokath.

With most of the work done to all the companions to allow for any class to use any companion back when KOTFE was launched, the 2nd option will be the most-likely for implementation as it will be easier to do and will take less Dev time.

3. Extra: Others have also requested this, as during the story for both KOTFE and KOTET players were given temp companions such as Darth Marr and Lord Dramath and for a bit players were able to use them outside of the Chapters they are from, adding them to the companion return terminal as extras with no story ties like other dead companions such as SCORPIO etc.

The reason I put this forward is to allow more freedom of choice for all players for things such as role-play, general questing and so on, and doing any of this will be a good way to support the game and make the playerbase quite happy.

Any support or acknowledgement of this idea is welcome.

I agree.

At this point, after KOTFE and KOTET, which were essentially classess story expansions, the saboteur quest line, the "decision" on Iokath... the idea of maintaining class requirements for any of the companions is pretty much out the window.

Let all classes have any companions of any class they choose.