Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

Beniboybling
02.17.2014 , 05:39 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
You need to make up your mind....

It seems like you're just changing the factions around trying to make them an even match, instead of what they're supposed to be.

You said no to make sure I lost to vader, You're not saying Yes so I lose to Luke.

And also, the Crystal thing, saying Yes so my fleet matched more with Marcelo's, and saying No so I lose to the AOW? Can we PLEASE just have the things we've settled on SINCE THE START?
Lol actually I just don't remember. The more plausible explanation... And I don't remember saying anything about you building more fleets from magic appearing crystals. Nor do I see how the Mass Shadow Generator could be anything other than a boon to your faction and possibly alter the outcome of the last Kaggath. Perhaps we need some air.

EDIT: Of course the whole thing is rigged because I totally hate you or something.

EDIT: Okey looking back I said no to the MSG because its a super weapon. Funnily enough its you who asked for it.

Selenial
02.17.2014 , 05:41 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Forget Rakata-enhanced stealth ships, Malachor is the reason I'm hesitant to face your faction.

Malachor is one of the reasons I LOVE Revan as a character, a reason too many people ignore...

I mean come on, a Sith Lord that killed ALL his enemies, the Jedi not loyal to him, the Mandalorians, and then forged an army using the planet he slaughtered? Sooo Cool. And of course, a Sith Lord who sends messages to Jedi by destroying their planned Retreat-world, instead of their homeworld, just to turn more to his cause?

****** if I do say so myself.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Beniboybling
02.17.2014 , 05:44 PM | #223
Thousands, and that's a character statement, Wookiee says hundreds.

And a Sienar Fleet would consist of more than the Hapans IMO, as the Hapans were a restricted empire, Sienar lent to the republic, Empire, Multiple different sector fleets... Just keep the garrisons to a minimum.

Oh, and I got 8. Not 20.
Which is what I originally based it off. A entire fleet of hundreds or possibly millions of ships waiting in the wings seems more able to provided ships that a ship manufacturer who might have a few garrisoned.

Selenial
02.17.2014 , 05:45 PM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Lol actually I just don't remember. The more plausible explanation... And I don't remember saying anything about you building more fleets from magic appearing crystals. Nor do I see how the Mass Shadow Generator could be anything other than a boon to your faction and possibly alter the outcome of the last Kaggath. Perhaps we need some air.

EDIT: Of course the whole thing is rigged because I totally hate you or something.

EDIT: Okey looking back I said no to the MSG because its a super weapon. Funnily enough its you who asked for it.
I'm pretty sure I asked ABOUT it.

Besides, Like I said, this argument is pointless, only people who knew about it were Traya, Bao Dur, and the Exile. 2 of which knew how to activate it.

(I say Traya, because she invaded Bao-Dur's mind.)

As for your Edit, I already said I used them as examples, I never meant to say you're conspiring against me.

And dude, we get magically appearing stuff all the time.

Tune Gets magically appearing Engines and Hyperdrives (Far too complex to be built at a ship yard) I get magically appearing Stealth Crystals, we all get magically appearing food, and somehow none of our Combatants know how each other died... These things are done to make the Kaggath more fair and fun.

Besides, Like I said, Surely Traya and the Assassins would have suppliers as they needed it for belts.

Edit: OMG. Derp moment from me, JESUS >.>
Santhe/Sienar have the suppliers, as they used Stealth Technology all the time. THAT was how we solved it in the last Kaggath
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

Warren-Stride
02.17.2014 , 05:46 PM | #225
Side note: totally working on my kick-butt faction for the next Kaggath tournament.
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?

Beniboybling
02.17.2014 , 05:46 PM | #226
Same people who piloted Revans Navy.... I dont know why, ask Beni.
As I have said before. Lady took the Imperials, and their was no other alternative.

Selenial
02.17.2014 , 05:47 PM | #227
Which is what I originally based it off. A entire fleet of hundreds or possibly millions of ships waiting in the wings seems more able to provided ships that a ship manufacturer who might have a few garrisoned.
I don't even care anymore, not like I need it -_-

Well, with Traya's foresight, she wouldn't even leave ships to defend the planets, or maybe a couple to make it seem like she's putting up a fight.

She'd foresee a defeat, and send the ships to the Unknown regions, or set up Stealthed ships in Malachors Wreckage.

Selenial
02.17.2014 , 05:47 PM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
Side note: totally working on my kick-butt faction for the next Kaggath tournament.
If it's anyone from mine, I keel u

Selenial
02.17.2014 , 05:48 PM | #229
As I have said before. Lady took the Imperials, and their was no other alternative.
Ohh yeh, Lady ended up getting that changed in the end, so I forgot about that...

Warren-Stride
02.17.2014 , 05:48 PM | #230
She'd foresee a defeat, and send the ships to the Unknown regions, or set up Stealthed ships in Malachors Wreckage.
I do think that playing it defensively is the only way Traya can. Really, this could be a one-battle war. The Battle of Malachor V. Of course.
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?