Hammer Station Toxin Scan Bug on Droid boss (first boss)

It's the second time I've had this bug recently with my healer.

I activate the Toxin Scan skill to cleanse the stacks of the laser debuff of the droid boss in Hammer station and it won't do anything.

It is not a range or energy issue, we tried it several times.

The skill is activated and goes on CD but does not cleanse the target. Actually it won't cleanse any target of the laser except myself. That's the weirdest part. I can cleanse myself but not others.

I haven't checked if the issue arises elsewhere. As it does not cleanse anyone else (tried it on the merc and sniper in the group after the tank died, just to be sure) it's not related to some CD conflict of the tank.

I've healed the flash point more times than I can recall and never remeber having this issue, until recently on 2 occasions.

It is VERY annoying. Fortunately I was out with guildies, not a random group, so they knew they could turst me.

Has anyone had this issue and/or know how to avoid this obvious bug?

Thanks

as long as the beam is still on stacks still stack, i ran this fp in hm all the time (every day for months) with all kinds of healers sorc/merc/ops on my tank and they can all clear the stacks fine , i could swore the made some thing not cleanseable if it done by dps specs with some cleanse skills though but that should not effect you if you in heal spec. Edited by Kyuuu