Red reaper exploit farming - fastest exp in game

Not really an exploit i just like to run it multiple times with my buddies because it gives good exp.. just researched what an exploit is, and doing 1 instance many times aint it :D

Good day, gents

Edited by Saltier

Not really an exploit i just like to run it multiple times with my buddies because it gives good exp.. just researched what an exploit is, and doing 1 instance many times aint it :D

Good day, gents

Lol, yeah, that's not an exploit. If you want to run an FP 1 million times or even restart a boss fight, you're welcome to.

Also you will probably get better xp from doing a flash point with a story mode option (like foundry or boarding party) . If you take a buddy you can both have dps companions and 2 support droids, it's insane. Toss in both your heroic moments and boss fights last less than 10 seconds.

As a Stealther you can avoid all trash in Red Reaper, but the boss fights are a bit tedious on my tank and the pet has to heal (at least I didn't manage to beat the boss without that). So I guess that with a competent group and smart setup you can do it quicker... if you bing archaeologie and slicing with you and 2 stealthers (ideally at least one op) than you have little more than boss fights as well - I didn't stop time, but you should be able to finish in ~10 mins at max.