CC in this game needs a nerf.

Rehsals

For one the resolve bar is a joke, any decent player will regulate how much he/she cc's you to keep your bar from getting full. It's not difficult at all.

The CC's in this game last forever, and if you waste your CC breaker when your Resolve bar isn't full, you can just be stunned again immediately afterwards.

Resolve bar needs a rework.

CC breaker needs to grant a period of time where you can't be CC'd

Also, snares need to be affected by resolve(also force shroud etc).

I figured since QQ'ing on the forums seems to work maybe if we keep making threads like this it will get changed.

For one the resolve bar is a joke, any decent player will regulate how much he/she cc's you to keep your bar from getting full. It's not difficult at all.
Except 90% of players open with a CC then spam CCs and make everyones bar white.

The CC's in this game last forever, and if you waste your CC breaker when your Resolve bar isn't full, you can just be stunned again immediately afterwards.

CC them back

CC is like a game within the game, strategy on what pacing to use to cc, whether to save it as an interupt or not, when to use your CC break.

Adds depth.

i already posted a fix for resolve, and many agree with it, but i doubt bioware will do somthing that makes sence.

Cut the amount of resolve CC's give in half, and make it so that you recieve diminishing returns on all CC duration based on the % your bar is full.

bar half full, CC duration is cut in half. Snares and roots are CC btw.

This would completely fix the resolve issue, without a doubt.

i already posted a fix for resolve, and many agree with it, but i doubt bioware will do somthing that makes sence.

Cut the amount of resolve CC's give in half, and make it so that you recieve diminishing returns on all CC duration based on the % your bar is full.

agree

i only wish bioware have the sense to implement this....it sucks that they seem the keep on bypassing this situation

Maybe the CC-break give 10-15 seconds of CC immunity along with it?

Part of the skill of pvp though is trying to trick or goad the enemy into using their break early so you can cc them, or trying to cause the enemy to CC you and give you immunity so you can break and be un-ccable

Letting people go immune at will would just destroy that dynamic.

Currently you have to GIVE or RECEIVE immunity from the enemy. Its very important to keep it that way i think.

IT keeps people from just popping all their defensive cooldowns, turning CC immune, and running the ball in.

Resolve bar needs a rework.

CC breaker needs to grant a period of time where you can't be CC'd

Also, snares need to be affected by resolve(also force shroud etc).

I figured since QQ'ing on the forums seems to work maybe if we keep making threads like this it will get changed.

CC them back? All classes have CCs.

QQing on this forum does not work.

QQing in general produces 0 results and is a generally useless activity.

CC them back? All classes have CCs.

QQing on this forum does not work.

QQing in general produces 0 results and is a generally useless activity.

im a sentinel...only ccs i have is for pve :( but ccs shouldnt be spammable which is the real proble...should be a tactical tool that should be tactically used depending on the situations...thats my opinion though

Part of the skill of pvp though is trying to trick or goad the enemy into using their break early so you can cc them, or trying to cause the enemy to CC you and give you immunity so you can break and be un-ccable

Letting people go immune at will would just destroy that dynamic.

Currently you have to GIVE or RECEIVE immunity from the enemy. Its very important to keep it that way i think.

IT keeps people from just popping all their defensive cooldowns, turning CC immune, and running the ball in.

Naah. It's not "fun" to be locked down in any fight. No one likes to be CC'd. It shouldn't be a "meta-game" in the conflict. It'll eventually happen, somewhere down the line, or we'll see a system like WarHammer where one affect made you immune to affects like it (silence/stun/knockdown, and knockback, self-knockback) for 30 seconds.

But then again, their affected silences also locked out a "magic class" for long enough.

CC is fine the way it is and the only reason you guys want it to be gone is because you got this strange idea that you can be a one man army and wtfpwn everyone when guess what? You still gonna get ganked without it and if someone else has better gear they are gonna still get ya.

CC is if you know how to use it "gives you a fighting chance to survive those who out gear you on those chance fights"

Without CC the pvp in this game would become stale and I know I wouldnt have fun anymore I dont know about anyone else.

Also sometimes I feel like being he-man I get cc ganked to death and when I play smart I dont get cc that much. hmmm.