Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Sarova
02.23.2018 , 10:26 AM | #7691
Formal suit suggestion thread created! Everyone go sign!
Fix Vector's Eyes || Quinn Treats™
Allow us to Buy Multiples of the same Stronghold
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

JennyFlynn
02.23.2018 , 10:30 AM | #7692
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Signed it! I love the suit, he does look so dashingly handsome.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

Lunafox
02.23.2018 , 12:27 PM | #7693
Good thinking Security Chief Sarova!! I totally went and signed. Thanks for making the suggestion!
💥The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!💥

Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house

Farferello
02.23.2018 , 02:35 PM | #7694
Been reading the thread for a while. I'm very much a big fan of Quinn and have enjoyed the posts here. Sadly can't call myself a Quinnmancer as he's not an option for my male Warrior in game, but with a load of head canon, I can still very much appreciate him. It's nice to find a 'safer' place with fellow fans. Running around with him in game always felt a little toxic, especially after Iokath.

Damask_Rose
02.23.2018 , 02:57 PM | #7695
Quote: Originally Posted by Farferello View Post
Been reading the thread for a while. I'm very much a big fan of Quinn and have enjoyed the posts here. Sadly can't call myself a Quinnmancer as he's not an option for my male Warrior in game, but with a load of head canon, I can still very much appreciate him. It's nice to find a 'safer' place with fellow fans. Running around with him in game always felt a little toxic, especially after Iokath.
I head cannon Quinn with my guys too. Double the sexiness!

The hate that people let spill onto his fans has always baffled me when there are characters 10x worse that are apparently perfectly acceptable to like.

Farferello
02.23.2018 , 03:04 PM | #7696
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I head cannon Quinn with my guys too. Double the sexiness!

The hate that people let spill onto his fans has always baffled me when there are characters 10x worse that are apparently perfectly acceptable to like.
Glad I'm not alone. I had some art commissioned hoping it would get it out of my system and it just made it worse.

But yeah, the hate can suck. I remember running around with him to do Dallies on Iokath when it first came out and I had to close the chat because of people gloating about... things they did. Luckily it seems to have calmed down a bit but it sucks having to defend your favourites. I get the same thing running around with Koth.

Sarova
02.23.2018 , 03:52 PM | #7697
Welcome! And head cannon away And said head-cannoning makes you a Quinnmancer so double welcome.

I think past Dev actions were a little guilty of promoting the bad attitudes towards those of us who like Quinn companions because some made no secret of their dislike for him. We are long overdue a little more Quinn love in the game (hint, hint, devs).

A revealed "lurker" such as yourself is a huge reason for Purple Quinn to make an appearance - someone in the know as to where he's hiding, get the word out!
Fix Vector's Eyes || Quinn Treats™
Allow us to Buy Multiples of the same Stronghold
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Mowermanx
02.23.2018 , 04:19 PM | #7698
This made me laugh - even the haters are lurking
I'm off to the suggestion forum to request (or demand) that suit. They will make a killing!
Not so much a hater as a stirrer, and I made a post in this thread the first day it was made, calling you all looneys.

Lunafox
02.23.2018 , 04:28 PM | #7699
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post
Not so much a hater as a stirrer, and I made a post in this thread the first day it was made, calling you all looneys.
Haha, well, everyone has something they're looney about, and our collective looniness is for Quinn <3

Welcome! Always nice to meet another Quinn fan. Whatever brings you joy in the game, works for me. I'm happy you're enjoying him, and I'm always of the mind this game requires a little bit of head canon for most things to play out better for us. Enjoy your time in the thread. ^^
💥The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!💥

Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house

Farferello
02.23.2018 , 04:30 PM | #7700
Welcome! And head cannon away And said head-cannoning makes you a Quinnmancer so double welcome.

I think past Dev actions were a little guilty of promoting the bad attitudes towards those of us who like Quinn companions because some made no secret of their dislike for him. We are long overdue a little more Quinn love in the game (hint, hint, devs).

A revealed "lurker" such as yourself is a huge reason for Purple Quinn to make an appearance - someone in the know as to where he's hiding, get the word out!
XD Thanks.

But yes certain Devs certainly stirred the pot when it came to Quinn and his haters (same with Koth and his own haters) which is kinda ridiculous and rather biased that they'd promote the hate so much. The Quinn reunion felt incredibly lackluster. Elara's was also, but with Quinn it rather felt like they only brought him back for the haters and didn't put much effort into the reunion because they were expecting so many to take the darker option with him.