SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an idea for a strip... I've noticed that, on rare occasions, a character may laugh... and their mouth suddenly explodes to about two or three times as wide as normal, showing lots of teeth with an almost creepy grin. If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. I even remember seeing it on Corso once...

Think you can do something about that?

Here's an idea for a strip... I've noticed that, on rare occasions, a character may laugh... and their mouth suddenly explodes to about two or three times as wide as normal, showing lots of teeth with an almost creepy grin. If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. I even remember seeing it on Corso once...

Hehehe! I literally did a double take the first time I saw that on Corso. At first, I chalked it up to "his character is supposed to be drunk, so it could be just an exaggeration." But then, when I rescued that general's daughter who was trying to be a spy on Alderaan and it happened again...

Hehehe! I literally did a double take the first time I saw that on Corso. At first, I chalked it up to "his character is supposed to be drunk, so it could be just an exaggeration." But then, when I rescued that general's daughter who was trying to be a spy on Alderaan and it happened again...

Hey, I remember that! It also happened to me when my gunslinger rescued her in Alderaan! Maybe it's a bug that occurs during certain cutscenes,,,and you're right, pals: it's totally creepy! :eek:

Gonna send you my favorite character pic soon, Pontius, got so many toons (and literally thousands of screenshots!) that I'm having a hard time to pick one.

Edited by zorroazul

I noticed that as well, the conversation was kinda creepy too. Corso talking about never having and fun.

With a grin and expression like that, what kind of "fun" is he looking for?

The scoundrel is mine, Miriah if you've been following any of the fanfic. It is so perfect!! Thank you so much for doing it, I received it but was out of town and away from my computer-- and while I was gone, my iPhone was stolen so I couldn't even check my mail that way.

You, kind sir, have totally made my year! Thank you again!

Love everything about this comic and the artwork is a very cool! I know I'm a newcomer to post in this thread and don't *think* its been asked. . .but how about a comic having something to do with the female companion of Nadia Grell for the Consulars out there. If you ever try to skimp her out or put her in anything that reveals skin below the neck, her skin is a normal flesh color, and not the pasty white or even off blue markings of her face. This made me think of a clown when I first saw it. . .or the powdered white face of a geisha.

The scoundrel is mine, Miriah if you've been following any of the fanfic. It is so perfect!! Thank you so much for doing it, I received it but was out of town and away from my computer-- and while I was gone, my iPhone was stolen so I couldn't even check my mail that way.

You, kind sir, have totally made my year! Thank you again!

Anytime! Glad you liked it

I noticed that as well, the conversation was kinda creepy too. Corso talking about never having and fun.

With a grin and expression like that, what kind of "fun" is he looking for?

Mine looks like Keanu Reeves though.

Mine looks like Keanu Reeves though.

I had no idea what people were talking about with the "smile bug" so now I know....and am scarred for life. :eek: Actually, I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes. I think it's the crazy smile coupled with the way you did the video. Can't...stop...laughing... :D

Here is the next one, the Huttball Hero v2.0

Is that a diss on the new alt of an experienced huttballer, or the 49'er augmented twink that leaves WZ'es early so he can remain "king of the hill"? ;p