Ways to get Mass Manipulation Generators?

AlCiao

Hi! New sub and first post on the forums xD

I'm just curious if someone has a list of all the ways there are ingame to get MMGs for crafting. My google fu has failed me, it seems. I know GTN is an option, but they're horrendously expensive there. I think I found a vendor somewhere that can give you an MMG for 20 isotype-5s. Anything else? Thanks :)

Operations are the easiest way to get them. Last boss on 16-man Story Mode operations will drop them, all bosses in Nightmare SnV and TFB drop them, last boss in HM 8-man/16-man DF/DP/SnV/TFB will drop them. If you complete Terror From Beyond and Scum & Villainy for the first time on a character, you'll get 2 for each story quest (4 total).

You cannot RE equipment to get MMGs at all. When 2.0 hit they made it so RE'ing no longer gave materials and only had a chance to return a schematic.

Edited by Headpunch

In addition to the ops drops and ops 1st time mission rewards mentioned in the post above me, you can turn in 350 elite commendations and 20 exotic element equalizers (which drop from both HM FP's and ops) for one at the crew skills vendor. Edited by cxten

In addition to the ops drops and ops 1st time mission rewards mentioned in the post above me, you can turn in 350 elite commendations and 20 exotic element equalizers (which drop from both HM FP's and ops) for one at the crew skills vendor.

I would rather sell those 20 EEEs for 25k on the GTN and buy the one MMG off the GTN and still have 150k credits left over :)

So wrong.

The first time you complete the TFB and S & V (SM is fine) quests (found on Ziost Shadow for Empire) you get two each.

OK that gives the person four per character. Unless you make characters just to run through TFB abd S&V that is no way to generate a flow of MMGs.