harbinger very heavy ??

teabags

I have been booted so far after being only 1 minute on (three times - once yesterday and twice today) and after 12 minutes of play. I have been resident on Harb for over 2 years now and foolishly, I got renewed my sub for early access. Imagine my joy and pleasure when I find that my reward for being loyal and supportive of EAware's Old Republic MMO is this??? Edited by Grue_Hunter

I have been booted so far after being only 1 minute on (three times - once yesterday and twice today) and after 12 minutes of play. I have been resident on Harb for over 2 years now and foolishly, I got renewed my sub for early access. Imagine my joy and pleasure when I find that my reward for being loyal and supportive of EAware's Old Republic MMO is this???

Yes, because technology knows your loyalty and gives as you command. Wish technology was as stable as people seem to think it is.....

But yea getting same thing, hopefully its fixed soon :)

I was just on the server for like 15 mins and then randomly got kick. With an error saying having issues connecting :( And I just got home not long ago. And the server is Very Full. :S So ya I can't even get on. I restart my computer and everything no going in.