My companions are missing their pants

Jimpetty

I've tried two of my toons and both of them, their companions are missing their pants. I mean it's nice of Mako to flash some thigh, but I'd rather she had the armor for gameplay purposes. My Imperial Agent's sidekick was missing her pants, sometime while I was watching TV, she got them back, though the graphics don't show them.

I've tried two of my toons and both of them, their companions are missing their pants. I mean it's nice of Mako to flash some thigh, but I'd rather she had the armor for gameplay purposes. My Imperial Agent's sidekick was missing her pants, sometime while I was watching TV, she got them back, though the graphics don't show them.

I'm still convinced that this was done on purpose as a warning from someone on the inside to give us a heads up of what to expect...

Your companions pants and weapons are in your inventory. Along with their implants and earpieces. If your inventory is now full the remainders should be mailed to you. All your droid parts are in your inventory as valuable droid parts that sell for decent credits. =)

For a variety of reasons I've been switching between toons and the sidekicks keep taking off their pants, I have to put them back on every time. What are Mako and Vette doing when not logged on?

Use your Imagination..........................I know I am! :D

Actually since companions don't get armor bonuses, Mako and Vette can run around in their underwear for all I care.

That's true...but it's a little impossible for their underwear to deflect lightsaber strikes. Also, since they are more or less gone in KotFE, give them their gears...loosen up your inventory/locker space.