PAX Cantina - Important Update: Revised Plan

EricMusco

Lets hope , its some1 we dont expect or didnt already learn about due to leaks etc

I will stay away from spoilers and leaks with this expansion, I barely know if I will watch the chapter playthrough.

It will be one awesome adventure to play this expansion, I am sure of it!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will stay away from spoilers and leaks with this expansion, I barely know if I will watch the chapter playthrough.

It will be one awesome adventure to play this expansion, I am sure of it!

I sure hope so , swtor needs a boost of good content to keep ppl leaving

Nice to see you hate us here in the pacific northwest. You never loved us, I'm going to my room /crai

you're not my real father!

So for those of us in the PNW, will you give us all something extra special to make up for breaking our hearts and dashing our dreams?

Right there with ya man! Where's the love for the peeps in Seattle!

Silly, there aren't any countries outside of America.

I'm actually torn on this. If they're going to play through an entire chapter, well, I won't really be able to avoid the spoilers (because they'll be ALL over the forums.) If playing through that chapter gets us answers to important questions about companions, how choices matter, etc - it might be a fair trade. But if they just play through one chapter, don't give out any information, and the chapter is a bust - we'll get even more doom and gloom in exchange for spoilers.

I am pretty sure it will either be the chapter that already got spoiled by media on E3, or one of the tutorial chapters.

And they will be giving out information as they usually do during the streams. and possibly more. The announcement said they will have some of the people who would go to Seattle there, doing what they would do in Seattle, but it will take less time for them (not having to travel across country, dealing with overnight stays that sort of thing)

With the way Bioware going, I bet she'll be all Kriea, two floating lightsabers up in the air dpsing while using the other hand to simultaneously healing you. :rolleyes:

I always wanted that ability for Sages and Sorcs, to have some cool attack with our stat stick... I mean lightsaber...

I am pretty sure it will either be the chapter that already got spoiled by media on E3, or one of the tutorial chapters.

I want to watch the stream to get information about the expansion, but I do not want to be spoiled with more expansion content that I will experience later. I hope they use the chapter that is already out.

I heard it's Chancellor Saresh joins our crew, so we can work together. Together we can take on the Zakuul Empire, together we will defeat them, together.

Yes lets work together like we did on taris or in ops , that being us doing all the work and she getting the credit :p