Show off your Trooper!

Scrump

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Awesome pic. Does that gear actually have good stats, or is it all for looks?

Thanks! And my suit is TD-17A Colossus, fully customizable and currently working on getting some BM mods in it. The companion's sets have...decent stats, however otherwise it's just for appearance.

PvP Gear

PvE Gear

I spent a lot of time and money customizing the look of the PvP gear. That's a lvl 40 PvP piece, a BM piece, a crafted piece, a world drop, and a quest reward, all remodded to have the stats of BM with some War Hero. The PvE set is mostly stock Rakata, but it just looks so awesome that I see no reason to change it ^^

Has anybody found a chest that looks like a jacket with plastic armor underneath? I know Jedi gear has that sort of deal but I'd rather go with a half jacket than a full cloak. Basically it would look like this but would have some plastids armor underneath:

http://www.google.com/search?q=cyclops+jacket+comics&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=bwb3T7ubKML00gGVz6TvBg&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=cgb3T-8ux9nRAZDVnfIG#biv=i|36;d|ixnH3wCmhB3JfM:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...